Weapons of mass reduction

Lucia Lucia said:
I am going to sit and have a good old read of this thread tonight and catch up- hope everyone is ok. 4 lbs off for me today.

lottiebird said:
A pound off for me. A bit disappointed, feel like I deserved more.

lsf666 said:
Well done girlies :)

I lost 1lb :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done lovely Ladies! :) xxx

I forgot to say I will just be reporting my Thursday night SW WI result now so PPP would you please change me to Thursday in the first post?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies, well done on all your losses :winner: and those that gained or sts, next week will see the scales going in the right direction I am sure xxx

I lost 1.5lbs this week and then realised I hadn't emptied my trouser pockets and couldn't be asked to reweigh, in said pockets were my mobile phone, 2 lip balms, 2 packets of soothers, chewing gum, packet of tissues and my inhaler lol oh well hopefully that'll be a good start to next weeks loss xx

Have a great week all that have yet to weigh and I will catch you all later xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, well done on all your losses :winner: and those that gained or sts, next week will see the scales going in the right direction I am sure xxx

I lost 1.5lbs this week and then realised I hadn't emptied my trouser pockets and couldn't be asked to reweigh, in said pockets were my mobile phone, 2 lip balms, 2 packets of soothers, chewing gum, packet of tissues and my inhaler lol oh well hopefully that'll be a good start to next weeks loss xx

Have a great week all that have yet to weigh and I will catch you all later xxx:hug99:xxx
Looks like you're set up for SOTW next week. All that stuff will give you a 2lb head start at least. :D Well done on the loss hun. :D

:woohoo: Well done HF that's amazing :winner: xxx

Please put me down for a 3lb loss! :)

I got my half stone and slimmer of the week!! :) xxx

1.5 lbs off for me. Hope everyone is ok.

Maintain last week...and 3lbs off this week!! Woohoo! 2.5lbs off my target, and very unlikely to achieve it (got my birthday, OH's birthday plus am out tomorrow night and saturday night too, all before Vday!)

Well done everyone!!

Well done Lucia and mandle xx

Back