Weapons of mass reduction

Well done Mandle :winner: Happy Birthday to you, your partner and just relax and enjoy, I am sure if and I mean if you have a gain, it will soon be gone xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks Lily :) I am aiming to minimise disruption...am going out tomorrow night but driving, will take a few nibbles with me as it's a birthday party so I don't feel left out. Saturday night will be my first alcoholic drink of 2013, am pre-mixing 4 G&T's and thats it! Will also be packing lots of nibbles and munch to snack on through the night and next day before I drive home. Both of these days I will be within my syns except for saturday, but I have saved syns through the week for my booze :) so well within weekly amount.

Monday night for OH's birthday should be OK - not sure what we're doing yet - I am going to be 100% on plan and low on syns as there will be CAKE made by me, and i like to lick spoons and taste (of course!)
Tuesday will be fine - at work - will take 1 cupcake with me as a treat within my syns.
Wednesday - my birthday - I am going off plan :) There will be alcohol, lots more cake...more alcohol! And food that I wouldn't dream of eating on SW - vegan lasagne, caramelised onions and pine nuts, massive salad and a huge hunk of my favourite bread. It will probably make me feel really sick the next day but I am sure I'll enjoy it!! Looking at about 100 syns for the day :eek:
Thursday I;m working all day so will be super super good...friday good too, until I get to edinburgh....arghhhhhhh

I am off to India for 2 weeks on the 28th too, that will be a hairy few weeks for the diet :) I am hoping to keep in the 14's through until mid-march once I'm back from travels, will resume teetotal habits and be super good! I am sure this weight will budge before i know it ;)

1.5 lbs off for me. Hope everyone is ok.

Maintain last week...and 3lbs off this week!! Woohoo! 2.5lbs off my target, and very unlikely to achieve it (got my birthday, OH's birthday plus am out tomorrow night and saturday night too, all before Vday!)

Well done everyone!!

Well done girls :)

I lost 1/2 this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucia Lucia said:

Mandlegrot said:
Maintain last week...and 3lbs off this week!! Woohoo! 2.5lbs off my target, and very unlikely to achieve it (got my birthday, OH's birthday plus am out tomorrow night and saturday night too, all before Vday!)

Well done everyone!!

lsf666 said:

Well done Lovely Ladies xxx

5.5lbs off for me this week plz :) 3lbs to go to hit my target. Fingers crossed for next week, not sure if i will make it!
Deffo evidence 777 works and well done. :D

Please put me down for a 3lb loss! :)

I got my half stone and slimmer of the week!! :) xxx
Congrats on the shiny and SOTW and well done on the loss. :D

Fab result Lucia. Well Done. :D

Well done everyone!!
Another fab loss well done. :D

Thanks Lily :) I am aiming to minimise disruption...am going out tomorrow night but driving, will take a few nibbles with me as it's a birthday party so I don't feel left out. Saturday night will be my first alcoholic drink of 2013, am pre-mixing 4 G&T's and thats it! Will also be packing lots of nibbles and munch to snack on through the night and next day before I drive home. Both of these days I will be within my syns except for saturday, but I have saved syns through the week for my booze :) so well within weekly amount.

Monday night for OH's birthday should be OK - not sure what we're doing yet - I am going to be 100% on plan and low on syns as there will be CAKE made by me, and i like to lick spoons and taste (of course!)
Tuesday will be fine - at work - will take 1 cupcake with me as a treat within my syns.
Wednesday - my birthday - I am going off plan :) There will be alcohol, lots more cake...more alcohol! And food that I wouldn't dream of eating on SW - vegan lasagne, caramelised onions and pine nuts, massive salad and a huge hunk of my favourite bread. It will probably make me feel really sick the next day but I am sure I'll enjoy it!! Looking at about 100 syns for the day :eek:
Thursday I;m working all day so will be super super good...friday good too, until I get to edinburgh....arghhhhhhh

I am off to India for 2 weeks on the 28th too, that will be a hairy few weeks for the diet :) I am hoping to keep in the 14's through until mid-march once I'm back from travels, will resume teetotal habits and be super good! I am sure this weight will budge before i know it ;)
Sounds like you have abusy week planned thatn a fab holiday. Have a blast. :D

Well done on teh loss Lisa. :D

Hi all,

I've been having a rough time with SW lately, so I'm going to switch over to JUDDD and try that for a few weeks, as I think I need a change and I think it will suit my lifestyle. I will still be weighing in at SW, as I think I need that routine.

I am however, withdrawing myself from the numerous challenges I am part of, as I keep failing and its doing nothing for my motivation. I'll keep popping in here though xx

Hi all,

I've been having a rough time with SW lately, so I'm going to switch over to JUDDD and try that for a few weeks, as I think I need a change and I think it will suit my lifestyle. I will still be weighing in at SW, as I think I need that routine.

I am however, withdrawing myself from the numerous challenges I am part of, as I keep failing and its doing nothing for my motivation. I'll keep popping in here though xx
You don't need to stop this challenge just cos you're not doing SW any more, but if it's a motivational thing and you're sure than that's fine. Do keep popping in and saying hello now and then and if you change your mind just let us know.

All the best with JUDDDing. :D

I will need a minor miracle to make this challenge but you never know lol and I've lost weight this time ;-)

I love this challenge thread for the support and seeing how we all do, good, bad and the challenges we face.

Good luck :)

I will need a minor miracle to make this challenge but you never know lol and I've lost weight this time ;-)

I love this challenge thread for the support and seeing how we all do, good, bad and the challenges we face.

Good luck :)

Same here! But at least we've lost something this time round ;)

I love the support too :)

I have to get 1.5 lbs next week to do it but I doubt I will. Don't mind really :)

Well done Lisa and Kath, great losses ladies :winner: I just know you'll hit your targets for this week...you can do it xx

Well done everybody and keep up the good work, it's not about reaching our targets it's about making the commitment to the effort I think...have a great week all xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks PP, not sure I'll do this one but I can live in hope. As my navy boy is away playing war and my friend has just parted from her hubby we are having a girls valentines night of chinese, drinks and a film round hers as she has children. Lunch with the MIL to be on Friday too so need to make these days count now with low syn as poss and some extra exercise.

Just got back from WI, I am starving lol so not staying but had to report my 4th week in a row loss ...I am chuffed to bits that stone I gained last year is almost gone ...so another 2.5lbs off for me :woohoo:
Didn't make the challenge but I tried and that's the main thing, so next challenge the key is to keep aiming for the moon but if I fall on the stars like this time at least I made that effort xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done to everyone else you're all amazing :winner: xxx

Just got back from WI, I am starving lol so not staying but had to report my 4th week in a row loss ...I am chuffed to bits that stone I gained last year is almost gone ...so another 2.5lbs off for me :woohoo: xxx:hug99:xxx

Yay. Well done Lily x

:D well done lily xx

Thank you girls, here's to week 5 of losses xxx:hug99:xxx

Back