Weapons of mass reduction

Well done HF!!!! Valentines target SMASHED!!!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:woohoo: Well done HF you're a star :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

Oh my gosh... Some amazing losses!!

Well done Ladies... I lost 2lb tonight! :)

I think I have just missed my target (i did join a little late.. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it!) lol xxx

Well done Cinta , you're a star :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily42uk said:
Well done Cinta , you're a star :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

lsf666 said:
Well done Cinta x

Thanks Ladies.., and I have just realised that I did hit my challenge target.

I am quite pleased as I did it In only 4 weeks! Xx

Well I've weighed in early as I did my first fast day. Possibly a bit of a false reading but I'm taking it and running. ...

2lbs off. Challenge - done!

Well I've weighed in early as I did my first fast day. Possibly a bit of a false reading but I'm taking it and running. ...

Yay well done!!!

And well done Cinta too :)

11 hrs to go for me...

Just got back from WI, I am starving lol so not staying but had to report my 4th week in a row loss ...I am chuffed to bits that stone I gained last year is almost gone ...so another 2.5lbs off for me :woohoo:
Didn't make the challenge but I tried and that's the main thing, so next challenge the key is to keep aiming for the moon but if I fall on the stars like this time at least I made that effort xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done to everyone else you're all amazing :winner: xxx
Fab result Lily Well done. :D

Its a mm first for me!!! I did it!!! I lost 3lbs! Total of 20lbs. Im so thrilled. Wasnt expecting anything as i feel so heavy and bloated!.woop woop!
Well done HF and for hitting your target. :D

Oh my gosh... Some amazing losses!!

Well done Ladies... I lost 2lb tonight! :)

I think I have just missed my target (i did join a little late.. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it!) lol xxx
Well done on loss and target for you too Cinta. :D

Excellent result Kath. Well done. :D

Well done Kath :winner: and well done everyone due to wi today xxx:hug99:xxx

1/2 off for me, again nowhere near reaching target for this challenge but hey ho!

So then ladies what's our next challenge going to be as its nearly time! X

I'm up for another half stone challenge. Noting too daunting ;-)

I have 5 weeks to my nephews wedding and going to be seeing a lot of "family" I haven't spoken to in years unfortunately lol, so I am up for a good challenge too, ready and raring to go xxx

1/2 off for me, again nowhere near reaching target for this challenge but hey ho!

So then ladies what's our next challenge going to be as its nearly time! X

Well done on the losses ladies! :) xxx

1/2 off for me. Didn't make my target but looking forward to the next challenge :)

Easter Bunnies?

lsf666 said:
1/2 off for me. Didn't make my target but looking forward to the next challenge :)

Easter Bunnies?

Yeah .... Well done!! I like the idea of Easter bunnies!! :) xxx

I apologise for the language.. But I thought you ladies might find this funny! :)

image-2763132788.jpg

Back