Weapons of mass reduction

I want in on this one - although I will set a target tomorrow once i've found out how much I've gained in the last two weeks during birthday madness. I would like to get into the 13's by the end of march - I was 14.3 2 weeks ago so hopefully I haven't gained too much! I'm off on holiday to india next week though for 2 weeks so not sure - will keep target fairly low and anything else is a bonus :)

1.5lb off for me! :)

Following my Valentines weekend with Hubby... So I am very pleased with that! X
Woop woop Cinta. Well done!!! :)
I want in on this one - although I will set a target tomorrow once i've found out how much I've gained in the last two weeks during birthday madness. I would like to get into the 13's by the end of march - I was 14.3 2 weeks ago so hopefully I haven't gained too much! I'm off on holiday to india next week though for 2 weeks so not sure - will keep target fairly low and anything else is a bonus :)

Welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kath :D

Hello lovelies, hope it's not too late for me to join the Easter Bunnies challenge, been a hectic week and loads more coming up ...Hubby's birthday yesterday, best friends tomorrow, Nieces Saturday and sunday my sister in laws 60th and also her and my brothers 40th wedding anniversary and huge party sat night, but they are away so we have to finalise the party details :eek: I am being good though and still hoping to lose this week, I was ecstatic with my 0.5lb loss last week after my Valentines Day blow out.... but I pulled it back and manged to squeeze a teensy little loss :woohoo:

So I would like to aim for 10lb loss in this challenge, again if I make it great if not then I will have done my best and that's all I can ask xx

Well done girls you are such fantastic losers :winner: and I am so proud to be a part of this group...in my opinion the best on Mini's xxx:hug99:xxx

1lb off this week :)

Well done Emma :winner: xxx

Hello lovelies, hope it's not too late for me to join the Easter Bunnies challenge, been a hectic week and loads more coming up ...Hubby's birthday yesterday, best friends tomorrow, Nieces Saturday and sunday my sister in laws 60th and also her and my brothers 40th wedding anniversary and huge party sat night, but they are away so we have to finalise the party details :eek: I am being good though and still hoping to lose this week, I was ecstatic with my 0.5lb loss last week after my Valentines Day blow out.... but I pulled it back and manged to squeeze a teensy little loss :woohoo:

So I would like to aim for 10lb loss in this challenge, again if I make it great if not then I will have done my best and that's all I can ask xx

Well done girls you are such fantastic losers :winner: and I am so proud to be a part of this group...in my opinion the best on Mini's xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done Lily xxxx Super Woman!!! :)

1lb off this week :)

Well done Emma! Xxxx

Can someone stick me down for 7.5 to lose please - that would get me nicely into the 13's. I might adjust it when I'm back from India in a few weeks though as I have no idea if I will lose or gain out there :) 10.5 would be ideal but will see if that is possible when I'm back :) well done everyone on losses so far x

Back