Weapons of mass reduction

Well I've cooked some kfc chicken tonight, my daughter had it before I went to group and she said it was really nice! (remember she's 8!) I'm just doing myself some chips and I will be tucking into mine. Just come back from group and I am happy to report I have lost 5.5lbs this week which I'm ecstatic at!

Well I've cooked some kfc chicken tonight, my daughter had it before I went to group and she said it was really nice! (remember she's 8!) I'm just doing myself some chips and I will be tucking into mine. Just come back from group and I am happy to report I have lost 5.5lbs this week which I'm ecstatic at!
Wow that's a fab loss!!! Well done x

2lbs on for me tonight :( not as I had hoped or planned but hey ho... Next week I will be a loser!!!!
It's temporary as you've been ill x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow... Well done Hun! X

2lbs on for me tonight :( not as I had hoped or planned but hey ho... Next week I will be a loser!!!!

Hugs... Next week you WILL be a big loser!! ;-) xxx

Like you said in your diary 4lb in 4 weeks is good Hun! Xxx

Fab loss well done. :D

You'll soon show that the door. :D

Well I just got back from wi and I must say I am not only shocked but am mighty chuffed with myself that's 6 weeks now and I have lost every week...another 1.5lbs off for me tonight. Had Mal's birthday and lots of cakes and oh more cakes lol then the big 60th birthday/40th anniversary party on Saturday...all in all a sound result...here's to week 7 ... xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done all you losers and to all yet to weigh, you're amazing :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

Well I just got back from wi and I must say I am not only shocked but am mighty chuffed with myself that's 6 weeks now and I have lost every week...another 1.5lbs off for me tonight. Had Mal's birthday and lots of cakes and oh more cakes lol then the big 60th birthday/40th anniversary party on Saturday...all in all a sound result...here's to week 7 ... xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done all you losers and to all yet to weigh, you're amazing :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx

Whooo hoooo... Well done Lily!!

It

Excellent, well done Lilly x

Well done lily!!

I had to wi a day early with my shifts this week. Really disappointed and disheartened to say i gained 1lb. Really annoyed as i was soooooo good all week. Went over syns on sun but apart from that i was an angel. I have worked out every day too. Hope next week will have a good loss. Maybe its my bodys way of dealing with my 12lbs loss in 3 weeks. I just dont know.

On the plus side i got slimmer of the month. Couldnt believe it! So have a loveky shiny sticker, a cert and a magnet! Woop woop.

Onwards and hopefully downwards with a new week :)

Boo to teeny gain but well done on sotm. Awesome and you have done so well in 4 weeks x

Well done lily!!

I had to wi a day early with my shifts this week. Really disappointed and disheartened to say i gained 1lb. Really annoyed as i was soooooo good all week. Went over syns on sun but apart from that i was an angel. I have worked out every day too. Hope next week will have a good loss. Maybe its my bodys way of dealing with my 12lbs loss in 3 weeks. I just dont know.

On the plus side i got slimmer of the month. Couldnt believe it! So have a loveky shiny sticker, a cert and a magnet! Woop woop.

Onwards and hopefully downwards with a new week :)

You have done amazingly well so far Hun... That 1lb and plenty more will be gone next week!

Well done on Slimmer of the month!! :) xxx

Boooo Hoooo.. I STS!! :-(

Gutted, I was under my sins and have accounted for everything! :-(

I only lost a half this week too - sounds like we're all having a sluggish week haha! i'm now off to India for a few weeks, I am hoping for a cheeky 3lb loss while i'm away so I will get into the 13's. but I might be thinking wishfully there!!! good luck ladies and see ya all

Boooo Hoooo.. I STS!! :-(

Gutted, I was under my sins and have accounted for everything! :-(
Boo! At least it's not a gain x
I only lost a half this week too - sounds like we're all having a sluggish week haha! i'm now off to India for a few weeks, I am hoping for a cheeky 3lb loss while i'm away so I will get into the 13's. but I might be thinking wishfully there!!! good luck ladies and see ya all
Have a great time and well done x

Have a lovely time and well done on the half x

Good luck and I've very jealous I'd love to visit India although atm I'd be too scared to get on a plane in case they made me buy another seat :( last time I was on a plane I was only about 20/21 stone something around there and had to use one of those extender buckle thingys so I know I'd be seriously pushing it at nearly 24 stone :( Still its something to aim for :)

Good luck and I've very jealous I'd love to visit India although atm I'd be too scared to get on a plane in case they made me buy another seat :( last time I was on a plane I was only about 20/21 stone something around there and had to use one of those extender buckle thingys so I know I'd be seriously pushing it at nearly 24 stone :( Still its something to aim for :)

I think all of us missiles have had that extender belt on planes before. Or just thought we would need them.

Just keep on going and the next time you're on a plane you won't need to worry x

Back