Weapons of mass reduction

Well done ladies

1 on for me but I think I got away lightly considering the weekend I had and lack of exercise. ;-)

Good luck and I've very jealous I'd love to visit India although atm I'd be too scared to get on a plane in case they made me buy another seat :( last time I was on a plane I was only about 20/21 stone something around there and had to use one of those extender buckle thingys so I know I'd be seriously pushing it at nearly 24 stone :( Still its something to aim for :)

HelzBelz dont let your weight stop you flying. I flew top whack at 24 st 4lbs and was a regular flyer at that time as my parents were living abroad. There are certain carriers that accomodate us larger ladies far better than other but dont let it stop you. I found by far BA is the best carrier in terms of space and they way they are. With BA I always flew near the back of the plane. Not the back row as it dosent recline. The extenders on BA are always at the back. I always used to go straight to the back and ask( there is always someone in the back galley) and they were so very plesant about it. Actually on the run I did regulaly I did see alot of the same staff. I chatted a few times to them about it and it is difficult for them too as the staff told me its difficult to watch someone stuggle with the belt but also quite difficult to know how to approach so they told me it's nice when you just go up and ask. They also told me they prefer you in an aisle seat. I always did this anyway as it was easier to get in and out. I also always used to fly with kids so would sit next to one of them.Thomas cook are not too bad either but First Choice were pretty bad in terms of seat size and attitude.Thomson fly also ok. I also had a very good experience with Quantas ( I flew alone ) I was worried about sitting on my fellow passengers lap! I did same, booked backish seat and went staight up for an extender and all was fine. She asked if I would prefer to sit next to an empty seat and very discreetly arranged it.

Boooo Hoooo.. I STS!! :-(

Gutted, I was under my sins and have accounted for everything! :-(

Cinta, there is nothing worse than no reward on the scales after a good week. Fingers crossed you will get a whopper loss next week x

Well,I have had a very good talk to myself and I am refreshed and refocused after my holiday and birthday which was in fact a 2 week eating fest! I had a 9lb very deserved gain ( probably deserved that just in terms of alcohol) but i'm ready to tackle it!

I'm pleasantly surprised with 1/2 off today x

Well I just got back from wi and I must say I am not only shocked but am mighty chuffed with myself that's 6 weeks now and I have lost every week...another 1.5lbs off for me tonight. Had Mal's birthday and lots of cakes and oh more cakes lol then the big 60th birthday/40th anniversary party on Saturday...all in all a sound result...here's to week 7 ... xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done all you losers and to all yet to weigh, you're amazing :winner: xxx:hug99:xxx
Fab result Lily. Well done. :D

Well done lily!!

I had to wi a day early with my shifts this week. Really disappointed and disheartened to say i gained 1lb. Really annoyed as i was soooooo good all week. Went over syns on sun but apart from that i was an angel. I have worked out every day too. Hope next week will have a good loss. Maybe its my bodys way of dealing with my 12lbs loss in 3 weeks. I just dont know.

On the plus side i got slimmer of the month. Couldnt believe it! So have a loveky shiny sticker, a cert and a magnet! Woop woop.

Onwards and hopefully downwards with a new week :)
Sorry about the gain hun but you get and extra day this week to show it and a few of it's friends the door. :D

Boooo Hoooo.. I STS!! :-(

Gutted, I was under my sins and have accounted for everything! :-(
Fab result due next week then, :D

I only lost a half this week too - sounds like we're all having a sluggish week haha! i'm now off to India for a few weeks, I am hoping for a cheeky 3lb loss while i'm away so I will get into the 13's. but I might be thinking wishfully there!!! good luck ladies and see ya all
Well done on teh half pound and hope you have a fab holiday. :D

Good luck and I've very jealous I'd love to visit India although atm I'd be too scared to get on a plane in case they made me buy another seat :( last time I was on a plane I was only about 20/21 stone something around there and had to use one of those extender buckle thingys so I know I'd be seriously pushing it at nearly 24 stone :( Still its something to aim for :)
Keep going the way you are and that will not be a problem soon. :D

Well done ladies

1 on for me but I think I got away lightly considering the weekend I had and lack of exercise. ;-)
Your new plan will see that off shortly. :D

Well,I have had a very good talk to myself and I am refreshed and refocused after my holiday and birthday which was in fact a 2 week eating fest! I had a 9lb very deserved gain ( probably deserved that just in terms of alcohol) but i'm ready to tackle it!
Birthday is only once a year so don't stress too much. How do you want me to log on the first page? As a target from now or what. :D

Well done Emma. :D

Ive rejoined sw today so havin a restart xx feeling gud x
Enjoy the extra focus and onwards and downwards. :D

PP, I think given the size of the gain, I should do a good loss this week. So i'll accept the challenge and see if I can produce a miracle!

Cinta, there is nothing worse than no reward on the scales after a good week. Fingers crossed you will get a whopper loss next week x

Thanks Lucia xxx

Sounds like you are soooo motivated Lucia!! :) xxx

Yeah... Well done hun!! Xxx

Ive rejoined sw today so havin a restart xx feeling gud x

Yeah!!! :) xxx

I gained 1lb :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I really, really shouldn't have but just stood on my scales which are more or less the same as the meetings scales (maybe half a lb different) and apparently I'm exactly what I was Monday night and I'm not wearing my trainers :/ slightly concerned by this as obviously trainers do weigh a fair bit and I've been 100% all week! As I say I know I shouldn't have looked and I know I shouldn't take too much notice but even so.... hmmmmm.....

I know I really, really shouldn't have but just stood on my scales which are more or less the same as the meetings scales (maybe half a lb different) and apparently I'm exactly what I was Monday night and I'm not wearing my trainers :/ slightly concerned by this as obviously trainers do weigh a fair bit and I've been 100% all week! As I say I know I shouldn't have looked and I know I shouldn't take too much notice but even so.... hmmmmm.....

Helzbelz dont b doing that :( wait till official wi hun x

Helzbelz dont b doing that :( wait till official wi hun x

I know :( naughty me :(

but on a brighter note I bought myself a fitbit One at the weekend which was delivered today so thought I would go for a walk to test it out and see how fit am i. Or rather how far I can walk before turning into a wheezy 90 year old 60-a-day smoker!!! Which it turns out isn't very far :/ I mapped out a route which wasn't too far, would take about 20 mins and happens to just be along my road down the main road and back up my road (I live on a circular road of sorts and its a long un) thing is it has a slight incline in it, and by slight I do mean tiny incline but its always got me reaching for my inhaler so by the time I've gone back down the other side, round and back to mine I'm wheezing like a good un and decided that I'm too old for this!lmao! Seriously though its not a long walk, or a hard walk - according to mapmywalk its not quite a mile but boy do I feel it, so I guess it proves that I do need to lose weight and get fitter so hopefully I'll be able, one day, to run that route in a few mins. I think my first goal though is to do the walk without feeling like I'm going to collapse at the end of it!

I gained 1lb :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
It'll be gone soon Lisa. :D

yes please!

Sorry to hear about the 1lb Lisa x
Will do. :D

I know :( naughty me :(

but on a brighter note I bought myself a fitbit One at the weekend which was delivered today so thought I would go for a walk to test it out and see how fit am i. Or rather how far I can walk before turning into a wheezy 90 year old 60-a-day smoker!!! Which it turns out isn't very far :/ I mapped out a route which wasn't too far, would take about 20 mins and happens to just be along my road down the main road and back up my road (I live on a circular road of sorts and its a long un) thing is it has a slight incline in it, and by slight I do mean tiny incline but its always got me reaching for my inhaler so by the time I've gone back down the other side, round and back to mine I'm wheezing like a good un and decided that I'm too old for this!lmao! Seriously though its not a long walk, or a hard walk - according to mapmywalk its not quite a mile but boy do I feel it, so I guess it proves that I do need to lose weight and get fitter so hopefully I'll be able, one day, to run that route in a few mins. I think my first goal though is to do the walk without feeling like I'm going to collapse at the end of it!
Sounds like a good plan. - before you know it you'll be doing the walk 2 or 3 times in a row and getting faster all the time. Don't overdo it to beging with though or you'll sicken yourself. (or is that just me). :D

Sounds like a good plan. - before you know it you'll be doing the walk 2 or 3 times in a row and getting faster all the time. Don't overdo it to beging with though or you'll sicken yourself. (or is that just me). :D

Lol not sure I can overdo it atm! I'm an asthmatic and don't think I've got enough inhalers to do that walk more than once a day! But I think I'll do that and get the rest of the body magic awards at group and then extend it and go a bit further round the estate, luckily there's plenty of walks I can do, but I'll stick to this one for now ;)

I've been back about 20 mins and still a little wheezy and quite sweaty ewwwww.....

It's a bloody good start though. If you have a phone that does aps, there is a good power walking ap that builds you up slowly. I'm following the jogging one as I already walk loads and its fab!

Back