Website Rage!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debsf1mad, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. debsf1mad

debsf1mad Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    This is the second time the b****y slimming world online has decided not to let me in - I certainly will not be renewing my membership, which by the way was extortionate!:mad: Anyone else had trouble? It keeps saying no such member!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are you an online member, or with a class? Just makes me wonder if you're a class member whether your consulant is doing their upload when they should be.

4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm having trouble with my HE on green diary plan. Won't let me add a 2nd HEb choice for some reason. ANy idea's?

HEa 250ml semi skimmed milk
    HEa 42g of reduced fat cheddar
    HEb 2 x wholemeal Nimble
    HEb (won't let me add ALPEN bars)

does anyone see a problem with what I'm doing or is it the site?? I sometime struggle to log in too!

5. Greenfae

Greenfae Member

It is a shame that the website is so poor. The WW website is great and I think they now have an app to track your food. I used to use the ww website all of the time, but I tried the SW website a few times and just gave up, its not worth the effort, pen and paper are better

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.