1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Website Rage!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debsf1mad, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. debsf1mad

debsf1mad Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    This is the second time the b****y slimming world online has decided not to let me in - I certainly will not be renewing my membership, which by the way was extortionate!:mad: Anyone else had trouble? It keeps saying no such member!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    Are you an online member, or with a class? Just makes me wonder if you're a class member whether your consulant is doing their upload when they should be.
  4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm having trouble with my HE on green diary plan. Won't let me add a 2nd HEb choice for some reason. ANy idea's?

HEa 250ml semi skimmed milk
    HEa 42g of reduced fat cheddar
    HEb 2 x wholemeal Nimble
    HEb (won't let me add ALPEN bars)

does anyone see a problem with what I'm doing or is it the site?? I sometime struggle to log in too!
  5. Greenfae

Greenfae Member

It is a shame that the website is so poor. The WW website is great and I think they now have an app to track your food. I used to use the ww website all of the time, but I tried the SW website a few times and just gave up, its not worth the effort, pen and paper are better
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.