Wedding & Holiday

Preeti77

Hi All
I am going on holiday on Thursday for 2.5 weeks for my cousins wedding to Florida and am having parent, adult and child conversations with myself as to what I should do.
1) Stick with LL all the way through
2) Do the LLL programme and return to abstinence as soon as I return
3) Try healthy eating

One of my concerns is the cost of the packs. I am going to my class tonight and would need to buy 3 weeks worth (£210) which is a bit much altogether.

Need some advice please :(

Hi Preeti!
That does sound like a hard decision.
If it was me, i'd maybe do LLL as then you'd be able to have something to eat at your cousins wedding and have a few meals in Florida (as the food out there is amazing!) But then will it be hard to get back into abstinence...argh I don't know what i'd do actually!

What is your gut instinct telling you to do?
xxxx

Hey Hannah
Gut says do LLL like you said its a family wedding and there is a huge choice of good food.
I am going to speak to my LLC and see what she says
You are doing so well!!

Thank you Preeti, your doing great too!!

Yeah see what your LLC says, and I always say go with your gut :)
Am very jealous that you're off to sunny florida and i'm in rainy manchester! hehe xx

say hi to phillipa for me!! xx

personally, i know i wuld not be able to do LLL. i would struggle to only eat protein, id rather not eat anything otherwise i would fall off completely.

if you think you can do it, then LLL would be a fantastic option

Mel x

Hey Mel - I will pass on your hello :)
I would so love to keep to abstinence :( its gonna be so hard

Preeti if possible I would try and stay with your packs. You are doing so well. I would worry that I might not be able to get stuck back in again after a few weeks off. Good luck whatever you decide huni

Oh my goodness that's such a dilemma! And there's me worrying about a spa stay in August and wedding in September and they are only a couple of days to get through! Don't know how I'd handle a couple of weeks!

Think I'd worry that if I started eating without the back up of RTM I wouldn't be able to stop so I think I would try my best to stick with the packs - good luck :)

Hi,

I was at a wedding at the weekend and I ended up eating 2 nights - 1st night I had just chicken and salad at the actual wedding I eat a little bit of everything - tried to limit carbs. I managed to go straight back onto abstinence on Monday morning and still managed to lose 5.5lbs this week - although it might catch up with me next week?

I am off to Florida in October and I have already had an adult conversation with myself that I will have one meal a day either lunch or dinner - and I will return to abstinence after the holiday (as I'm sure I will still have weight to lose)

For me this was the right thing to do and I managed it well I think going to Flroida for that long and abstaining would result in me falling of the wagon altogether this way I have given myself permission to enjoy one meal a day.

The weight will come off may just take a few weeks more to make up for the holiday :)

I think you need to just make the decision for yourself and not beat yourself up about it.

Back