Wedding in August....

Unfortunately not mine, however just as humiliating turning up dressed as a balloon because nothing fits!

This is my diary.

I am on the Cambridge Weight Loss Plan and it is day 4. Weirdly I feel absolutely fine. I am tall so I get 4 of the packeted slosh to drink so not sure if that is helping. Mind you, it's still only 500-600 calories a day which is pretty low compared to the 3000 I was probably eating before.

I've delved through the CD forums and everyone seems to be moaning about headaches, starvation, feeling tired. I just feel a bit sloshy due the overwhelming amount of fluid I am shoving through my cake hole. Hmm.. 'cake hole'. Might need to rename that.

Maybe I'm not doing it right? All tips welcome.

Anyhoo, I am on day 4 and don't feel like I have lost a single ounce right now. Maybe I have, however my first weigh-in is Thursday night (today is Monday) so no peeking right?!

If you are on the CD and fancy a sloshy chat, get in touch.

The Minx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi....I'm on day 5 (I think but all this water is going to my head)

I feel ok too...I was a bit skatty on day 3 and was ravenous, but I figure that was when I got to the end of the glycogen. Now I feel quite energetic!

How much are you looking to lose?

I need to lose 3 stone. Not much from what I can gauge on here but it's a nuisance to shift. I'm a bit peckish now. Think I need to come off this site as for a diet forum it seems all everyone talks about is food!!!! Lol :)

Hi

I am on day1 and I have two stone to lose for my wedding on the 24th Sept! I am not looking forward to the next weeks but just keep thinking that in a few months I will feel so proud! How long do you think it will take to shift two stone?

I need to lose 3 and have been told it will be 8-10 weeks. My friend lost 9lbs in week one!!! Just stick to it. Get past the first week (apparently!) and it's easy peasy lemon squeasy!! :D

DAY 5 in the CD house...

All going well so far. Don't feel like I have list even an ounce yet but hey ho, must be something happening by now right?!

I'm tempted to hop on the scales but don't want to be disappointed. My clothes don't feel any looser yet but maybe that's all the water.

My friend is on it too (week 3 for her) and she looks skinnier already. Very visible difference. She lost 9lbs in her first week so I hope I'm not too far off.

Anyhoo, time to heat up some soup now :) Anyone tried baking the porridge yet? Apparently you can make it into biscuits. Yum.

Good luck everyone.

Ooooh did someone say biscuits!!!!

Day 5 so you are one behind me, a little bit of thinspiration for you, I had an early weigh in this week AND I lost 7.5 lb from last thursday. So that is week 1 almost in the bag, now I have to drink 2 ltrs of water before bed.

Best do that now, while geordie shore is keeping me up. (trainwreck telly is the best distraction)

nat

Day 2 done!

Well day 2 completed and tomorrow i see my counsellor as I need a weeks supply. I hope I am in ketosis tomorrow and would hope I have lost a little weight! Fingers crossed!

Back