Wedding over and now the fun begins

Its easy to say! But Im sticking to it!! For my health if not my appearence!

Thanks Abz Welcome home

well the snow has trapped the kids at home with no school to go to and I have 2 assignments to write...not easily done when kids are jumping about 24/7 diets going well though

It wouldn't feel right not stalking you lol

Glad your first couple of days went well :)

well the mid week prediction chart as I cudnt keep off the scales is looking good so far I weigh 19st 8lbs today thats 10lbs down since monday woop woop I know I shudnt mid week weigh but it keeps me going

that's one hell of a loss honey. don't feel despondant if it doesn't change much between now and proper weigh in though. that's fabulous :D

abz xx

cant stop going the loo think its all water coming out its 13lbs in total in 6 days...... looney

Weigh in for real and Im 19 stone 10 which is good not bothered that the mid week sneak showed more.... Ive still lost 8lbs this week

I agree you look lovely in your avatar pic!! And glad you felt great on the day and had a wonderful time! That's the most important thing of all!! You obviously really want to do this and if you're confident you can do it without the class then fantastic!! This Minimins forum is also helping me tremendously, it's like a SW class of its own!!X

YAY I have a new name.... no more Mrs Hill 2b ...who'd have thought when I found this website a year ago id still be here everyday

Hello Mrs Hill, hows everything going?

Im back again, starting next tuesday, i have to after the honeymoon, put on even more weight :(

well still finding loosing weight hard and i seem to be heavier again and ive been eating properly so not happy. Ste and I have decided that as from Jan 2011 we are trying for a baby so Im quite excited but I really need to get my BMI down to give myself a chance of a healthy pregnancy and conceiving... so looks like we can both have baby showers and parties lol more events lol

hey babes. good luck with trying to conceive next january :D i got pregnant the first month we tried properly (at the right times of month etc) but i doubt that ever would have happened if i hadn't lost weight first. it's a fantastic incentive :D good luck :D

abz xx

hello I got lost but im back on the weight loosing again...but must admit my sins that I have ran over to try something new. I started Rosemary Conley at Brychall high school in ashton. Thought i needed a class and to completely learning something new and start from scratch. Did you start going to slimming world Vicky?

Back