Wedding pic's!!

It might take him a day or two to get back to you, but he will do it.

Ah bless him hes a diamond!! How ya getting on with refeed chick?

Ah bless him hes a diamond!! How ya getting on with refeed chick?

Its going good and enjoying food again, but even more than that, I am enjoying shopping again. I am counting calories, its easy with the book I bought and using google, but will let you know better on Thursday when I get weighed - fingers crossed :p

Three month honeymoon!! WOW!!!! A cruise is really death to any thoughts of dieting...but hey!!! You have the perfect excuse for PLENTY of horizontal jogging..(ahem!) to keep the lbs at bay!!!

Its going good and enjoying food again, but even more than that, I am enjoying shopping again. I am counting calories, its easy with the book I bought and using google, but will let you know better on Thursday when I get weighed - fingers crossed :p

Oh gosh yea make sure ya let me know how it goes, have ya much left to lose now or are ya at goal?

Three month honeymoon!! WOW!!!! A cruise is really death to any thoughts of dieting...but hey!!! You have the perfect excuse for PLENTY of horizontal jogging..(ahem!) to keep the lbs at bay!!!

Yep I am hoping that I wont put on weight then as well so going prepared with some cd shakes in my suitcase!! lmao @ horizontal jogging

Oh gosh yea make sure ya let me know how it goes, have ya much left to lose now or are ya at goal?

I would like to lose another 7lbs then see how I feel, but if I do want to go further, then it would only be another 6lbs which would take me to 9st 7lbs. At 50 years this August, I dont think I would want to be any smaller than that, as I am quite a large boned person, but it all boils down to what we are comfortable at.

My Pharmacist wouldnt allow me to go any further on TFR as she is quite strict. In a way I am quite happy with losing the remaining few pounds now that I have started, but if I was kept on TFR, I suppose I would still be as happy.......are you as confused as me now?

blooming heck woman - ya defintely dont look 50!! I thought ya were in your late 30's! It goes to show ya losing weight does change your life, well done chick, all the best with your last little bit to go, I am amazed at your transformation so far, gud for ya!

hey mrs unknown
the pics are lovely. your positively glowing :)
you really look amazing and so happy. so glad you had a wonderful wedding xxx

well hello stranger......how are you? Hope ya are back on the recovery wagon? Thanks for your kind sentiments chick.

blooming heck woman - ya defintely dont look 50!! I thought ya were in your late 30's! It goes to show ya losing weight does change your life, well done chick, all the best with your last little bit to go, I am amazed at your transformation so far, gud for ya!

Aww thank you so much, I definitely dont feel 50 or act 50, never have, but I do feel much better within myself.

Where are you visiting next after Oz?

i just had a peek and you looked sooo beautiful! and i love the dress you were wearing!

hope you had a lovely day

x

Aww thank you so much, I definitely dont feel 50 or act 50, never have, but I do feel much better within myself.

Where are you visiting next after Oz?

We are having a three month honeymoon touring the world starting off in Egypt, Auz, Austria, Africa, Thailand, Bali, Mauritius, Goa, taking a detour to Pakistan to see OH's family, then flying to Dubai for one or two nights and then heading for America, stopping off in florida to see Disney land, having a stop over in Hawaii, graceland, and basically touring the rest of America before heading back to Ireland and spending a few days there before going back to England. So we are backpackers for a while...lmao

i just had a peek and you looked sooo beautiful! and i love the dress you were wearing!

hope you had a lovely day

x

Hiya chick,

Thanks for dropping by, yes our wedding day was great, loved every minute of it. The dress was gorgeous as well although very heavy. Thanks for your kind sentiments chick

Wow, what lovely photos. You looked gorgeous in your dress. Your husband looks very proud. Congrats! xx

thanks babe - yea he was and said I looked gorgeous as I was very worried about that as I hadnt managed to lose as much weight as i wanted to

We are having a three month honeymoon touring the world starting off in Egypt, Auz, Austria, Africa, Thailand, Bali, Mauritius, Goa, taking a detour to Pakistan to see OH's family, then flying to Dubai for one or two nights and then heading for America, stopping off in florida to see Disney land, having a stop over in Hawaii, graceland, and basically touring the rest of America before heading back to Ireland and spending a few days there before going back to England. So we are backpackers for a while...lmao

Oh how jealous am I of you.......lol. When you are in Pakistan visiting the OH's family, tell that gorgeous Brother in Law that the young looking 50 year old thinks he is hot :):p;)

Back