Wedding Pictures

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Here are some pictures from my sisters wedding which was yesterday :)

Ill add some more to my album later :)

Attachments

• DSC_3026.jpg
    DSC_3026.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC_3030.jpg
    DSC_3030.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC_3031.jpg
    DSC_3031.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_3032.jpg
    DSC_3032.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_3043.jpg
    DSC_3043.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 209
:wow:

You are your sister are both beautiful :)

Did you have a good day?

What a pretty wedding and as for the chicks whit whoo! I love the colour of the bridemaids dresses. Is was such a lovely day too. Thanks for sharing them x

You and your sister looked so gorgeous and so alike! Both beautiful girls! Loved the bridesmaids dresses and hair, you all looked so lovely! Hope yours sister had a wonderful day, it certainly looks as though she did. Lovely weather too, what more could you want!

Thank you :)

The wedding was amazing! I felt like a princess so I cant even imagine how good Jade felt lol!!

AHH beautiful pics honey...you and your sis look stunning! x

Jade was absoultly gorgeous like! she was glowing and stood out so much!

Although her suposed best friend who likes to me the center of attention of EVERYTHING showed up in an IVORY dress!!

But she didnt have a spot on Jade dispite her efforts! I could have killed her though lol!

Chelcie, you all look beautiful.

Looks like it was a great day and your Sisters dress is really lovely.

What lovely pics!!!, two princess's!!, looks like a brilliant day xx

Hi I had to have a nose at your photos . They are beautiful and so are you and your sister . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

Thanks all!

Its really good because Jade and Chris pick the 60 photos they want for their album but the photographer also gave us all the pics on a memory stick so we get them all :)

Your pics are lovely, you all looked fab, shame about her friend, my mother in law bought a white dress to wear to my wedding I said nothing at the time but someone else must have cos she turned up wearing a pink suit she still changed into the white dress for the evening though, dress was mad looking anyway though lol

The pic's are beautiful.. you're looking really fab (and so is you're sis ;)) love the dresses. Don't know how anyone would be able to upstage the bride more fool them for trying :)

Thanks all!!

I know shes a wee cow! I was ragin!

Been dying to phone her all day to have ago at her but Jade wont let me lol!

just had a peek at the pics. you look sp pretty (well everyone does)..
Hope all went well and all the best wishes to your sis.

Back