Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Evening all!

Well just got home, dinner was good, she had made chicken with potatoes, carrots, courgette and green beans. I checked the recipe with her and it's syn free!

Then I ruined it and had cheesecake and cream! Ah well been good this week and will be good over weekend so hopefully a piece of cheesecake isn't going to ruin my week! Xx

Evening all!

Well just got home, dinner was good, she had made chicken with potatoes, carrots, courgette and green beans. I checked the recipe with her and it's syn free!

Then I ruined it and had cheesecake and cream! Ah well been good this week and will be good over weekend so hopefully a piece of cheesecake isn't going to ruin my week! Xx

Cheesecake and cream! Mmmmmm!

Could have been so much worse so don't beat yourself up xx

Sneaky peak of dress! And my ring :)

image-1941984516.jpg

image-1837766134.jpg

Here to follow as well. I'm also on the bride to be band wagon. Lots of us about at the moment which is great. We can all motivate each other and share wedding tips as well. :)

What a beautiful dress very jealous. Don't even want to walk near a dress shop until I know I will do it justice. It must make it so real when you finally get it. And lovely ring as well. :)

Here to follow as well. I'm also on the bride to be band wagon. Lots of us about at the moment which is great. We can all motivate each other and share wedding tips as well. :)

Hello! Lovely to meet you thanks for dropping in. :) when are you getting married? Yes great we can all support and motivate each other xx

What a beautiful dress very jealous. Don't even want to walk near a dress shop until I know I will do it justice. It must make it so real when you finally get it. And lovely ring as well. :)

To be honest I was dreading dress shopping and was so lucky- I tried about 5 dresses on, the one I got was a sample dress, a size 18 which fits perfectly apart from being a bit tight at the back and was reduced from £1000 to £395! I bought it there and then :) I love it because it's a bit quirky with the strap, it's a bit skirt but not poofy if you know what I mean!

When do you get married? It will honestly not be as bad as you think, the ladies are very good and can help you get a sense of what suits if nothing else at first! Xx

Dress and ring both absolutely stunning! xx

Thanks honey :) I'm a very lucky girl, dress was a bargain couldn't believe my luck! I've got the most beautiful cathedral crystal veil too as I saved on the dress. Got my shoes in the debenhams sale too, reduced to £22! Xx

I'm not getting married until may 2015 so I have plenty of time to sort my weight out hopefully. I'm getting married in a villa is Spain so I want something simple and light with straps as well. I'm hoping with this much time I will be able to find something gorgeous at the end of season sales for a bargain. Your dress looks amazing can't believe you got it at such a great price. I could never justify spending thousands on a dress for one day even though its "the dress" lots of exciting things to look forward to ;-)

Hello everyone!

Well Food today hasn't gone to well, but things didn't go to plan and we had a lovely and special day booking our honeymoon! I am SO excited :)

Breakfast
3 chipolata sausages- not sure how to syn these as they were posh ones from a farm shop, I have looked at different ones and am going with 9 syns!
1 slice wholemeal (HEB)

Lunch/Tea
Risotto ball starter (3 small fried risotto balls with a tomato sauce)
Italian burger and chips

Not sure how to syn this either! Maybe 25ish? We didn't expect to be out as long as we were sorting things out for honeymoon and we didn't eat until 5pm so we were both starving and felt really iffy, dived into the little italian that we found and didn't make a very good choice!

Calorie wise though if I don;t have anything else today i shouldn't be too bad, so just going to keep syns to minimum until Tuesday and go from there.

Hope everyone has had a good day? xx

Ooh, where are you going on your honeymoon? Don't worry about the meal, it was definitely a special occasion :)

Hopefully the sun will make an appearance today as we're planning on going to a pub beer garden for pimms and BBQ!!

Ooh, where are you going on your honeymoon? Don't worry about the meal, it was definitely a special occasion :)

Hopefully the sun will make an appearance today as we're planning on going to a pub beer garden for pimms and BBQ!!

We are going to Mexico!! I am so excited (more excited about honeymoon than wedding!) We have never been long haul before so we have booked a 5 star adults only hotel and posh seats on the plane!

Hopefully sun will come out, but a bit cooler than yesterday! I have a day of sorting house out an essays today. boo! Have a lovely day and enjoy your bbq. Did know weatherspoons sell strawberry pimms? YUM! XX

Morning everyone! i am glad its a bit cooler today!

Food for Sunday 14th July 2013

Breakfast
Smoked bacon
2 'fried eggs'
2 400g wholemeal toast (HEB) with spread (2)

Lunch
Chicken mugshot
Apple, mango and strawberries
Coconut greek muller light (0.5)

Tea
Was going to be belly pork that I got out the freezer to use up, but just found out it would be about 45 syns! Argh! So going to try and feed the whole packet to OH, or convince him to have half tomorrow before he goes away! Although I really want to eat half as its very very tasty!

Asda Salmon fillet with sweet chill marinade - not sure how many syns need to find out!
Home made wedges
Roasted pepper, courgette, sweetcorn and onion

Fingers crossed I can stay on track until Tuesday- OH is away next week until Friday, so I am going to have a really good week :)

xx

Last edited:
How exciting booking the honeymoon. Mexico will always be one of my favourite places cos its were I got engaged. There is so much to see and do. If you can drag yourselves away from the bedroom obviously haha ;-) !!Me and the other half can't decided where to go. I'm happy sitting by a pool working my way through the cocktail menu while he wants to see things. So we try and get the best of both so Mexico was perfect for us. Anyway back to the diet food looks good I'm sure you'll be fine at weigh in it was only a small indulgence that was well and truly deserved on such a lovely day xxx

Course you can stay on track until Tuesday - you don't want to fluff all your hard work up now!

Your dinner yesterday sounded yummy! I hate belly pork anyway, and nearly fell over when I saw it written and before I realised you'd worked out the syns and not eaten it!! 45 doesn't surprise me at all!

I am soooooooooo jealous about your honeymoon. We have said we will definitely be going away this October, not bothered where just need a holiday, but nothing booked as were going to go for a last minute deal. The waiting is torture!

Hope you have a good Monday xx

Course you can stay on track until Tuesday - you don't want to fluff all your hard work up now!

Your dinner yesterday sounded yummy! I hate belly pork anyway, and nearly fell over when I saw it written and before I realised you'd worked out the syns and not eaten it!! 45 doesn't surprise me at all!

I am soooooooooo jealous about your honeymoon. We have said we will definitely be going away this October, not bothered where just need a holiday, but nothing booked as were going to go for a last minute deal. The waiting is torture!

Hope you have a good Monday xx

Morning lovely,

Weighed in this morning and put 1.5 of those lost back on, boo! Only counting whats on the scales on a Tuesday though! Fingers crossed I am back in the 14s tomorrow!

Yes Belly pork is a favourite in our house, my fiancee loves it and proceeded to eat the whole packet. He is one of those annoying ones though that doesn't put on any weight no matter what he eats!

I am fed up its Monday, I am on my own this week as OH is away on holiday, also got a rotten week at work lined up. We have a week booked in August, not going anywhere but really looking forward to having a whole week away from work! I am counting down the days until honeymoon. Seems like a lifetime away at the moment!!

Hope you have a lovely day honey- what day are you weighing in now? xx

Monday 15th July 2013

Breakfast
2 'fried' eggs
Slice ham
2 slice 400g wholemeal (HEB)
Spread (2)

Lunch
1/2 Moroccan spiced butternut squash and couscous salad (trying to find out syns!)- Can't find this so going with 2 syns. it was only couscous, pomegranate, carrot humus and butternet squash. I only ate half too as wasn't that nice! (2)
Chili and lime Marks and Spencer Chicken Fillets (2.5)

Tea
Home made spaghetti Bolognese and pasta
Reduced fat cheese (HEB)

Special K bar (4.5)
Total syn: 11

Had to change lunch as mine went manky in the car! No surprise. Did my best at Marks and Spencers, still trying to find out about the salad, thing- it was nasty anyway so only ate half! x

Last edited:
Morning lovely,

Weighed in this morning and put 1.5 of those lost back on, boo! Only counting whats on the scales on a Tuesday though! Fingers crossed I am back in the 14s tomorrow!

Yes Belly pork is a favourite in our house, my fiancee loves it and proceeded to eat the whole packet. He is one of those annoying ones though that doesn't put on any weight no matter what he eats!

I am fed up its Monday, I am on my own this week as OH is away on holiday, also got a rotten week at work lined up. We have a week booked in August, not going anywhere but really looking forward to having a whole week away from work! I am counting down the days until honeymoon. Seems like a lifetime away at the moment!!

Hope you have a lovely day honey- what day are you weighing in now? xx

Fingers crossed this weather stays for you for August then!!

Where's OH off to?

I weigh Saturday mornings normally, it's when we're at sports centre for my daughters gymnastics and I use their scales. Although I skipped this week as had been bad and didn't need to see another gain! X

Mexico sounds lovely, especially posh plane seats and adult only :) I bet you’re crazy excited!! I always find it easier to stay on plan when I’m on my own… because I don’t have to cater to anyone else so it’s easier to cook something within plan that I really fancy!

So proud of myself today, went out for payday lunch with work to Slug and Lettuce and was tempted by the flatbread but actually craved (as in didn’t have to force myself to choose the healthy option!) I really wanted the Cajun tuna salad (which was 486 calories – instead of the 800-1000 flatbread & chips would’ve been!). YAY!

Back