Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Fingers crossed this weather stays for you for August then!!

Where's OH off to?

I weigh Saturday mornings normally, it's when we're at sports centre for my daughters gymnastics and I use their scales. Although I skipped this week as had been bad and didn't need to see another gain! X

Hiya lovely, how has your day been? OH is off to Slough for the week for a training course, I hate it when he goes away. Life sucks without him! :( No harm is skipping a week, if you could manage it you could try and bi weekly/monthly weigh in!? Less pressure. I could never do it though, am a naughty daily weigher! xx

Ooooh I daily weigh too! Just my official wi is Saturday mornings on the scales at the centre. I'm ok with weeky weigh normally, just didn't fancy seeing a gain again so avoided.

I can imagine it must be poo with Ben being away :( I think hubs and I have only had a handful of nights apart since we met.

Day has been good thanks, busy at work and the took the girls shopping for holiday clothes. Literally only just got in and sat down.

Hope your days been ok? xx

Ooooh I daily weigh too! Just my official wi is Saturday mornings on the scales at the centre. I'm ok with weeky weigh normally, just didn't fancy seeing a gain again so avoided.

I can imagine it must be poo with Ben being away :( I think hubs and I have only had a handful of nights apart since we met.

Day has been good thanks, busy at work and the took the girls shopping for holiday clothes. Literally only just got in and sat down.

Hope your days been ok? xx

Yeah we are never usually apart but work keep sending him away for weeks here and there! I'm not very happy as they want him to go away for two weeks in November (home at weekend in between) over his birthday! Also for a week before my good friends wedding which means he's not home till late the Friday and we have to drive up on Saturday morning of the wedding! Pain!

Ohh holiday shopping!! What are you going to do on your week away? Are you off anywhere to visit anyone?

I've had a crappy day, my boss who is also my good friend is being a right pain at work, it's all bloody targets targets targets, they don't care about the things that are preventing us from hitting them, just that we aren't and giving us a hard time about it. I know it's the same in any job with targets but it gets you down :( I can't wait to get married and baby time! Next chapter, I can't wait!

How was your day? Not too bad and hot I hope? I'm not holding our much hope for morning WI as had big bowl of pasta for tea! Xx

Morning all!

Well I am feeling a bit like groundhog day today, another day, more targets, different s**t!! To top it off I also have a group work formal observation today and my manager is taking me out of office on Thursday, but told me she still expects me to meet my weekly target! Eugh.

Anyway, weigh results: 14.12.5 which means a 4.5lb loss which is great :) I am hoping for 2lbs next week. My first aim is by my good friends wedding September 21st which is 9 week is to be in to the 13s, even if its by the skin of my teeth!

Food for today and syns re-set:

Breakfast
2 'fried' eggs
2 400G Wholemeal toast (HEB)
Slice ham
Spread (2)

Lunch
M&S Chili noodle salad (4.5 from what I can find)
M&S Fruit pot
Special K bar (4.5)

Tea
Smoked haddock with parmesan crust (not sure on syn)
Asda new potatoes with butter and herbs (2)
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato with some cubes of cheese (HEA)

Pineapple, melon and strawberries with coconut muller light (0.5)

Total syns: 13.5/15
Weekly 13.5/105

Spoilt today as OH has gone away for the week I have the car! Should still get the bus really as I pay for a monthly pass, but going to spoil myself today and drive in and pay the £4 parking! Naughty! Going to swing by Tesco for diesel and some fruit though as haven't got much in.

Hope everyone has a good day and my grumpy mood ******* off!!

xx

Last edited:
Hiya.!! You know you have special k bar which is 4.5 syns. Why not swap to alpen light bar which is only 3 syns?? 1.5 syns you could use on something else ?

Just a thought

Congratulations on the 4.5lb loss! That's awesome work.

I've never had a subway salad before, is it good or do you miss the bread?

I'm having a proper SW dinner tonight, one of my favs from Green days - Potato wedges, mushy peas and 'fried eggs' - i'm very excited about this!

Hiya.!! You know you have special k bar which is 4.5 syns. Why not swap to alpen light bar which is only 3 syns?? 1.5 syns you could use on something else ?

Just a thought

Hello! Thank you, I didn't realise they were quite a bit lower. To be honest, I have been buying the special k bars as they were on offer at £1 a box, i bought about ten as i tend to bulk buy with things like that as you can really save the pennies! I will definately keep an eye out for Alpens offer! You can have 2 Alpens as a HEB can't you too? Hope you have had a good day? x

Congratulations on the 4.5lb loss! That's awesome work.

I've never had a subway salad before, is it good or do you miss the bread?

I'm having a proper SW dinner tonight, one of my favs from Green days - Potato wedges, mushy peas and 'fried eggs' - i'm very excited about this!

Hola!

I like their salads, you do miss the bread a bit, but as far as salads go they are nice and fresh and the sweet onion sauce it nice and low fat too. I always have turkey and ham! I ended up going Marks and Sparks today though and got a noodle salad. I really need to stop buying things before I know the syns. I have been the tesco though and got some salad in and I am at office tomorrow so can use the fridge! Been eating out as on the move this week.

Also just went to tesco and bought: lettuce, melon, pineapple, strawberries, cucumber and... that is it! NOTHING else!! I am proud of myself :)

How has your day been? Tea sounds yummy!! xx

Well done for resisting at tesco!! I might have to try the salad at subway soon ...

Tesco express didn't have mushy peas :( so I had a Batchelors pasta and sauce with extra chicken and sweetcorn. Not the same but still nice!!

I always went by the rule of 1 syn per 20 calories when buying lunch so I knew maximum syns before I ate.

Mmmm I've just boiled some eggs for my nice salad tomorrow! Ham, eggs and boiled cold potatoes with salad and mayo, yum!

Feeling on track and good :) want to feel amazing in my dress, got to remember that's what it's for :) xx

That's what I focused on last year when I got married.!! And once you have lost and then try it on again you will feel amazing. !

I love boiled eggs! (well just eggs in general).

I had a subway salad (literally just finished it), turkey and ham with everything apart from jalapenos and olives - ew - and light mayo splodged on the side. It was so yummy and I'm nicely full now - all for 188 calories. I'm officially a convert to the subway salad brigade.

It's so hot! And where I work, I face the window and my window looks out over old market square in Notting (i'm on the 9th floor) so I can see people chilling out in the sun and kids playing in the fountain thing. Not the greatest motivator for doing some work :)

Hope you're having a nice day!

Evening everyone,

Well this week has turned out to be long! I am missing my Benny, its nice to have some quiet time, but it's weird without him here. Anyway only 2 more nights and he is back. Also going to york on Saturday to see me lovely friend Nia who I haven't seen this year yet. I have never been to York so am looking forward to that.

Food for today:

Wednesday 17th July 2013

Breakfast
Bacon
'Fried egg'
2x 400g wholemeal toast (HEB)
Spread (2)

Alpen bar (3.5)

Lunch
Salad with ham, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, 2 boiled eggs, new potatoes (2) and light mayo (1)
Cheese (HEA)
Muller light coconut greek (0.5)

Tea
Reduced calorie Asda Chili and wedges (7)
Carrots and broccoli

Was so hot and tired, grabbed this out the freezer as it needed using up, hopefully won't be too many syns as it was only 300 calories!

Syns: 16/15 so far
Weekly: 30.5/105

Last edited:
Ah how cute you missing him! Have you spoken to him lots though??

Food sounds scrunmy again!

Give us a wake on the way to York - cant believe you've never been! It's stunning!!

Keep busy while Ben isn't here - nails/good book :D xx

Argh no one has been able to tell me syns for tea so going to just allocate today's rest of syns. It was only 300 calories in total and potatoes would have been free food so it can't be that high right?

Off to bed anyway, hungry, tired and missing my man :( xx

Hey Claire.
Sorry I missed your post. For reduced chilli and wedges from asda its 7 syns on all plans !!! X

Thank you lovely, that's not too bad then. :) Have you much planned today? I'm off training with my manager. Lunch at hotel and then tea out tonight so not sure what food will be today! Xx

Thank you lovely, that's not too bad then. :) Have you much planned today? I'm off training with my manager. Lunch at hotel and then tea out tonight so not sure what food will be today! Xx
I thought that the chilli and wedges was really good syn wise. If you need any help with syns and I haven't replied here. Pop on my page to ask x

My daughters are off school today as they have target day (its like parents evening but you have appointments with teachers through out the day)and I'm not in work. So I will be up at school and I really need to get on top of my ironing. My husband works nights so as soon as he goes ill be on top of my lady chores lol.

Back