Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Evening all!

Well weigh in this morning was -1lb so back to 14.12.5

Hoping I can lose 2lbs this week, within calories today but carb overload!!

Breakfast
2 seeded toast with spread and jam, 100ml glass juice (461)

Lunch
Ham sandwich, special K bar, mixed fruit (519)

Tea
Chicken with pasta and veg, phili stir in sauce (yum!) (494)

Total cals: 1474

Hope everyone has had a good day :) xx

Sounds a yummy day!

And well done on the loss!

Is the Philly stir in nice? I have the garlic and herb in the fridge to try sometime! x

Thanks hun, need to get butt into gear! I ordered a kettle bell today going to give some utube videos a go :)

Sauce was nice! Had it with chicken and pasta, might try it with chicken and veg with chips next time as wasn't that saucy when mixed with pasta if you know what I mean!

Have you had a good day? Those yogurts sound yummy! Xx

Thanks hun, need to get butt into gear! I ordered a kettle bell today going to give some utube videos a go :)

Sauce was nice! Had it with chicken and pasta, might try it with chicken and veg with chips next time as wasn't that saucy when mixed with pasta if you know what I mean!

Have you had a good day? Those yogurts sound yummy! Xx

Yeah not bad thanks, work has been good which is a rarity these days (although boss was not in the office so I suspect that's why!).

Thank goodness it's my Friday tomorrow! X

Morning all!

Daily weigh showed 14.10.5 this morning! Woop!

I also am going to change my weigh day to a Friday. So going to weigh this Friday and go from there.

Breakfast
2 seeded toast with spread and jam
160 ml juice
(450)

Lunch
Boots Shapers - Moroccan Style Chicken Cous Cous Salad, 1 pot
Snack A Jacks - Sweet Chilli 26g Bag, 1 Bag - 26g
(304)

Tea
Branston - Baked Beans 220 g Half Can, 55 g
Asda - Turkey Mince - 450g Pack, 112.5 g
Tilda - Wholegrain Pilau Microwave, 125 g
Mixed vegetables
(430)

Snack
Alpen - Coconut and Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar, 1 bar
Coca-Cola - Diet Coke 330ml, 330 ml
Cadbury's - Hot Chocolate Vending Machine, 100 g
(222)

Last edited:
Wore a new top to work today and 3 people said "have you lost weight?" Yey!!' xx

That's the best feeling! Congrats :) xx

Nice work! Spurs you on doesn't it! X

Thank you! yeah it made me feel good :) gave me the push I need to stay on track for my dress fitting. i would like 4lbs by then which is 16th August!

Hope everyone has had a good day! xxx

Bit of a guesstimate for tea as I made a big batch of chili, but we used 2 tubs mince and got 9 portions, 1 tin of beans and lots of veg so think its about right, did the figures based on 8 and we got 9 portions so who knows! Can't be far off!

Can't decide whether to have a mars ice cream (140 cals) or be good to make up going over a lot last week! Hmmmm...

Hiya hun! I spotted you on Mrs S's diary and I thought I'd pop along to your diary to say welcome back to minimins and slimming world!

Oh, and congratulations on the engagement hun! :D:D xx

Hello lovely! Nice to see another familiar face! How are you doing?

Yep trying cc for a while, slimming world worked for me in my old job but not so much at the moment so giving this a whirl! Have you broken up for summer hols now? Xx

We have indeed! We broke up last Tuesday, so it's been a lovely peaceful week, lol!

I'm still on slimming world...I pretty much had a break for a year or so when I gave up smoking, and put about 2.5 stone back on :eek::eek: I've lost just over a stone of that, but very much up and down over the last 6 months. My brother's getting married on 17th, so I've decided once that's over it's going to be a concerted effort to shift the weight again! :)

It's hard work this dieting! You're doing really well though hun...I take my hat off to anyone who can get their head around calorie counting! Xx

Bit of a guesstimate for tea as I made a big batch of chili, but we used 2 tubs mince and got 9 portions, 1 tin of beans and lots of veg so think its about right, did the figures based on 8 and we got 9 portions so who knows! Can't be far off!

Can't decide whether to have a mars ice cream (140 cals) or be good to make up going over a lot last week! Hmmmm...

Have you used the recipe element on myfitnesspal?

You build the recipe, state how many people its for, add all the ingredients and it calculates cals per portion for you! xx

Morning!

Goes to show how weird bodies are, I weighed yesterday at 14.10 and that was the day after lots of heavy carbs, 4 pieces bread and a big bowl of pasta. Yesterday I weighed at 14.11.5 after a really light low calorie day!

Ah well only counting weigh day which is Friday now!

Breakfast
2 toast, spread, jam
150ml orange juice
(418)

Lunch
Lettuce, cucumber, toms, ham, 2 boiled eggs, 20g cheese, mayo.
Mint special k bar and snack a jack
(478)

Tea
Chicken kiev
140g home made wedges
Mars bar icecream
(566)

Total: 1462

Going to add some veg to dinner too so will add later.

My kettle bell should arrive today! Eek!

Last edited:
Morning! Well half a week loss tues-fri as changing weigh day to a Friday. Weighed in at 14.11 this morning which is -1.5lb.

Pleased with that and would like to get to 14.7 by the 16th and when I try on my dress. So 2 weeks, 4lbs!

Kettle bell came yesterday too so going to have a go with that over weekend.

Xx

Good work! That's a fab loss for 1/2 a week!

4lb by the 16th is definitely doable, it's 2 weeks away!

Enjoy the kettlebell. I wouldn't know where to start! X

Morning hun! Woooo, well done on the fabulous loss! :D:D For half a week that's a fabulous loss!

Have fun with the kettlebell hun...I've been going to kettlebells for about 18 months and it's really good fun. I bought a DVD so that I could keep up the routine at home and it's very similar to class, I'll try to find a link for you xx

Back