Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Your doing good hun. Does being back in routine help you? I find it does me!

Have a good day xx

Hey honey!

Routine definitely helps, I find it much easier when at work as too busy 8 hours of the day at least to eat!

You are doing fab back on slimming world got your mojo back! Xx

Morning all, not doing well at the moment, been on plan all week, but scales still showing 14.11 :( Been logging on mfp just haven't had time to get on both.

Got friends coming around tonight for dinner but then should be able to have a good week next week and then Ben is away the following week so only have to feed myself. It's Nia's wedding then on the 21st. I am not going to bother setting a goal as I never meet them and just put extra pressure on myself.

I just have to keep going, even another bloody 1lb a month between now and wedding would be another 7lb off, not what I wanted but not going to keep beating myself up about it as driving myself mad!
xx

Morning Claire. Sorry the scales haven't shown what you wanted today.

If you've been on plan and had a good week, could it be something else? Totm? Stress?

Just keep on going and hopefully it will show next week xx

Hey honey thank you, sorry being a grumpy bum this morning. Have put on and lost same 3lbs for the last month! Lol

Could be time of the month as have come off pills and body a bit all over the place I think. Not sure if it's coming or going! Xx

Morning sweetie! I'm sorry I haven't posted at all, it's been a bad week. I'm sorry the scales aren't showing what you wanted hun, I went through a long period of being up and down the same few pounds so I can understand your frustration. Keep going though hun...the scales will shift for you eventually :) xxx

Morning sweetie! I'm sorry I haven't posted at all, it's been a bad week. I'm sorry the scales aren't showing what you wanted hun, I went through a long period of being up and down the same few pounds so I can understand your frustration. Keep going though hun...the scales will shift for you eventually :) xxx

Hey siany bear!

Sorry not been around much, finding things a bit hard at the mo, can't get my head in the game :(

How are you doing? How is lovely Wales? I'm heading home end of October I can't wait! Xx

Hi all!

Still here just been lurking. Not been on any kind of diet lately :(

Ben us away this week until Friday so going to have a go at slimming world for 5 days see how I go. Wedding at weekend but can still get 5 good days under my belt.

Food plan for tomorrow is:

3 weight watchers Danish (heb)
1/2 can beans

Ham and boiled egg salad

Fish pie with green beans

Will work out any syns tomorrow :) x

Good to see you back :) and today's food looks good!!
I've been struggling to get back into the swing of things after my holiday. I hit 4.6k of calories one day last week!!!

Just keep swimming and all that :) X

Evening all!

Well a good food day so far I think (as far as I can remember!) Would be grateful if anyone can let me know if I have made a boo boo.

Breakfast
3 ww danish bread (HEB)
Small amount of spread (3)
1/2 baked beans

Lunch
Ham salad with 2 boiled eggs- lettuce, cucumber, tomato
Asda light mayo 1 tbsp (1)
Special K apricot bar (4.5 syn)

Tea
Fish pie (5 syns)
1/2 can baked beans

HEA: 1/2 portion cheese, 3 splashes of milk in coffee

Fish pie:

1/2 tbsp plain flour = 14 grams = 2.5 syns
1 tsp wholegrain mustard = 0.5 syns
Asda mashed potato- 7 syns
2/3 packet asda frozen fish pie mix- free
Courgette, onion and baby plum tomatoes- free
Spring onion mixed into mash- free
1 HEA cheddar cheese

Total per portion: 5

So, does that look ok? I know no superfree for breakfast, but I struggle with fruit in the morning. Tea was tasty, really warm and comforting!

xx

You can do this lovely xx

Thanks honey, nice food today so feeling bit better, you ok? You have inspired me to try a bit of SW. As Ben isn't here can invest a bit of time into myself! xx

Good to see you back :) and today's food looks good!!
I've been struggling to get back into the swing of things after my holiday. I hit 4.6k of calories one day last week!!!

Just keep swimming and all that :) X

Hey lovely, I've been bad too last night about an hour after Ben left i ate 2 mars bar ice creams and then a little bar of chocolate. Stupid!
Having a week of Slimming world while Ben is away. Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! What do we do, we swim! swim! swim! I love Dory :)

xx

Just made a lovely big tuna pasta salad for lunch tomorrow then might have rest for tea on Wednesday as am away training in Notts so won't need lunch. Left over fish pie tomorrow I think with green beans and carrots so just breakfast to think about which might be runny eggs on toast!

Night all xx

Is tomorrow when you'll be on the Nottingham train?? Luckily for you they seem to have sorted their life out this week.

Hey honey!

I will be on train tomorrow but the 8.30am as course isn't until 10am! I was hoping train would be ok as knew they had been playing up xx

Evening!

Well I am feeling a bit grotty this evening :(

Food today has been
Breakfast : 3 danish ww (heb) with spread (3)
2 fry light eggs slice of ham

Lunch: pasta with tuna, toms, cucumber and red onion mixed with light mayo (2)
Small twix (5)

Tea: Fish pie with baked beans (5)

Total syns: 15

How was your course?

I miss having eggs for breakfast but now I eat breakfast on the train (can't face it before I leave the house) it's not really feasible :D

How's you Sw week gone lovely? X

Morning hun,

Up and down :( i started off ok then been feeling poorly and so went off track :(

Just can't get my head in the game, you would think a wedding dress would be enough to spur anyone on but obviously not me! I'll regret it when I look huge in the photos I know.

Off to a wedding this weekend then start again Monday I think, all I can do it keep trying.

You are getting along great! I am lurking about and reading, just not posting much. Thanks for checking in xx

Back