Pilua rice (300g) 16
Basmati rice (300g) 12
Boiled rice (300g) 12
Plain naan 12
Popadom(each) 4
Saag aloo 8
Paratha 10
Stuff Paratha 16

OMG! All that exercise for 'only' 4 AP! Shocking! Will you do the Interval one next time to earn more?

I think Shez pretty much answered the takeaway question, if you get stuck, just shout! You mustn't chicken out of the takeaway, relax and enjoy it, that's what WW is all about! X

OMG! All that exercise for 'only' 4 AP! Shocking! Will you do the Interval one next time to earn more?

I think Shez pretty much answered the takeaway question, if you get stuck, just shout! You mustn't chicken out of the takeaway, relax and enjoy it, that's what WW is all about! X

i agree with serena - u shud just enjoy a takeaway :) ur allowed a treat!

but i much prefer chinese to indian - i think u get a lot more for ur money and less pps! although i do love a good indian now n again!

i agree with serena - u shud just enjoy a takeaway :) ur allowed a treat! but i much prefer chinese to indian - i think u get a lot more for ur money and less pps! although i do love a good indian now n again!

Totally Agree Shez! Me and the Popsicle always have Chinese or Dominos, best PP Value, don't think I've even attempted Indian all the time I have done WW! X

Totally Agree Shez! Me and the Popsicle always have Chinese or Dominos, best PP Value, don't think I've even attempted Indian all the time I have done WW! X

i always used to fancy an indian when following ww properly but changed my mind at the last minute bcus of the pp value! and knew id much more enjoy a chinese and not feel as guilty afterwards haha - the meals i like from an indian are also creamy, which makes it a lot higher in points!!

i always used to fancy an indian when following ww properly but changed my mind at the last minute bcus of the pp value! and knew id much more enjoy a chinese and not feel as guilty afterwards haha - the meals i like from an indian are also creamy, which makes it a lot higher in points!!

Problem with Indian is that I like a Curry, Rice, Naan, Poppadoms, Onion Bhaji, Samosa, so the pp soon adds up! X

Problem with Indian is that I like a Curry, Rice, Naan, Poppadoms, Onion Bhaji, Samosa, so the pp soon adds up! X

ye same as me! if i order an indian i have to order the works lol - and it goes a little something like uv just listed! and then ur looking at like. 50pp meal infront of you :O lol

Too be honest if you have a nice main dish then boiled rice doesn't matter. As the rice soaks up the flavour anyway.

I've even had a main dish with mixed veg before. I'm not a huge rice fan though.

Stirfry dishes are usually the lowest pp I think

I'd point prosecco as fizzy wine. So 125ml 3pp
175ml = 4pp
Half a bottle = 10pp

Thanks for the replies ladies! As it turns out I've picked up an overtime shift on Friday now so will be having tea at work rather than a take away. But I will indulge in my prosecco when I get home. Would a bottle be 20points then?
Realistically I'm gonna drink the whole thing so might as well accept that fact! I've used 7 weekly points so far (or will have by the time tonight is finished!) so don't mind 'spending' them on the Vino!

Xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403210576.189597.jpg
I think a wine bottle is 750ml???
Which is 19pp

Shop Guide says 18pp so 18/19/20 will easily cover it x

I've never been a big drinker, but since being pregnant I have wanted a glass of wine. Apparently I'm allowed one now I'm in 3rd tri bit I decided to just wait!!

Have a happy Friday and enjoy the bottle :)

I've never been a big drinker, but since being pregnant I have wanted a glass of wine. Apparently I'm allowed one now I'm in 3rd tri bit I decided to just wait!! Have a happy Friday and enjoy the bottle :)

Isn't it funny how as soon as you can't have something, u want it even more! X

Hi everyone!

Another double shift for me today....but I've managed to get out and about quite a bit and done a nice 2 mile walk in the sunshine. Food has been pretty samey as a result of having to bring it to work. Having some Pimms tonight instead of wine as OH found a bottle in the cellar!

F&H

Breakfast
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

Lunch
Chicken pasta salad

Tea
Chilli in 2 x WW wraps

Snacks
Fruit platter
Crumpets with Mexicana cheese (2pp)
Pimms x 4 (4pp)
Animal biscuits (3pp)

Hi everyone! Another double shift for me today....but I've managed to get out and about quite a bit and done a nice 2 mile walk in the sunshine. Food has been pretty samey as a result of having to bring it to work. Having some Pimms tonight instead of wine as OH found a bottle in the cellar! F&H Breakfast Shredded wheat & skimmed milk Lunch Chicken pasta salad Tea Chilli in 2 x WW wraps Snacks Fruit platter Crumpets with Mexicana cheese (2pp) Pimms x 4 (4pp) Animal biscuits (3pp)
Yey for Pimms! I've never tried it myself but apparently it's lovely! Well Done on your 2 mile walk, hope u didn't get any sunburn! X PS-Pimms sounds like excellent value at only 1pp each! X

I Iove that ww wraps are free on F&H :)

A meal idea is...a wrap as the base for a pizza. With tomato/pasta sauce base, all free toppings, then pp some cheese. The base goes really crisp and nice. If you grate the cheese then 2pp worth can go a long way.

Your food sounds great!

Goooood morning!

Gorgeous weather here today, makes me want to crack open the BBQ but unfortunately that's not an option as we have to go to a family party tonight. I'm driving as on yet another 15 hour shift tomorrow :-/
Used 17 weeklies in the end yesterday but I pointed everything and enjoyed it. Still got 22 left for today, Sunday and Monday. Plenty I think!
Spending today running errands as we do most Saturdays!
I woke up in the middle of the night with awful pain in the bottom of my back- it felt like really intense period pains but I had to go and lie on the bathroom floor in a strange position for half hour or so until it subsided. It was horrific and I have no idea what it could have been but it's left me feeling a bit run down today :-(

Anyhow....

FH

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich thins

Lunch
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

Tea
Pork satay stir fry served with brown rice (1pp for the sauce)

Snacks
Fruit salad
Crumpets with mexicana cheese (2pp)

Back