Wedding Weight Watchers Mission

Hi everyone!

Had a lovely lie in this morning while my OH went for a job interview! He's a mechanic at the moment but absolutely hates it and has been looking for a way out for ages. He had an interview for a parts advisor/warehouse work all in one but he's convinced he hasn't got it. They sprung a maths test on him that he hadn't be warned about so he feels really in confident about it. He finds out later this week either way.

Because of his interview we skipped breakfast and had brunch instead!

Brunch
Bacon & sausage bagel (10pp)

Tea
Greek chicken, potatoes & WW pitta (13pp)

image-834954527.jpg

Not sure what I'll spend my remaining points on but I have some ice cream in the freezer that could be calling my name!

Hi everyone

Quick post to report that we completed Race for Life 5k this morning! Earned 7 activity points yay.

Am out for lunch and cocktails now so not sure on points but lunch will be covered by dailies and I have 49 weeklies and 14 activity points to see me through!

See you all tomorrow

Morning diary,

Sorry for not posting yesterday I spent the entire day in a hungover state and was in no fit state to write anything!
Unfortunately my shifts have changed at work and I can't make weigh in tonight or next Tuesday. I text my leader yesterday but haven't heard back from her yet. I definitely can't make any group at all this week but I could make a Wednesday group next week. Not sure how it works with WW but with SW you could group-hop if needed. So waiting to see what she says.

Today's menu....31pp

Breakfast
Weetabix & skimmed milk (4pp)
Raspberries

Lunch
Heinz tomato soup (6pp)

Tea
Hotdogs in WW petit pains and chips (14pp)

Not sure on snacks but I will update

Evening everyone!

Been on a double shift today so late post to log my food for the day...today is a fresh week with 49 weeklies yay!

Breakfast

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken salad sandwich thins (7pp)

Tea
Lasagne (12pp)

Supper
WW bagel & spread (6pp)
WW crisps (2pp)

Morning everyone,

Quick work post as I'm on another double shift today. Really need the money for the wedding fund and although I only got paid last Friday, I'm really skint already! One of those months where everything came out at once. So working my annual leave to compensate. I really could have done with some time off though because my patience is really at a low with people!
Looking forward to Saturday off with my OH though, should be nice to spend some time together

Breakfast
Muesli & skimmed milk (5pp)

Lunch
Chicken salad pittas (7pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Tea
Spanish chicken & potatoes WW meal (8pp)

Supper
WW bagel & low low spread (6pp)
Mini nutty bar (3pp)

Hey guys!

Finally a day off! So happy to sleep in past 5.30 and not be facing a 15hour shift lol.
Having a filling and healthy day today and tomorrow so we can have our favourite teas without the weighing and measuring!

I have 44 weeklies left at the moment....

Breakfast
Bacon medallions on WW pitta

Lunch
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Raspberries

Tea
Turkey burgers on sandwich thin with potato wedges and 2 slices of WW cheese (2pp)

Happy Saturday everyone!

Tour de France is here in Yorkshire today so it's hectic wherever you go! We haven't been to watch it as it's such a nightmare getting anywhere near it but all around the city is cycling related stuff. Lovely weather for it as well.
Speaking of cycling....my OH got us some cheap second hand bikes and last night was my first go. I haven't ridden a bike in 15 years outside of a gym/spin class so I was really nervous. I fell off after 200m or so when a car passed really close to me and I freaked out! Bit I burnt 513cals and it was nice to be out and about. Covered in grazes today though so a bit sore.

Having another F&H day today

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich thins

Lunch
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

Tea
Chicken fajitas

Morning diary,

Another double shift at work today.....agh! OH is going for a Toby Carvery as well, I'm so jealous but I'm probably better off at work so I'm not tempted.
I made a bit of a dent in my weeklies yesterday - I've got 15 left. Not sure how I feel about using them. Part of me thinks if they're there, use them, but the other part of me thinks I shouldn't because I'm using them on "naughty" things like alcohol and sweets. I won't be weighing in for 3 weeks in total because of shifts so I feel a bit lost and like I can't tell if I'm losing anything if that makes sense.
I'm also really worried because I am bridesmaid for my best friend in September and she had our dresses made to measure and they have arrived. I'm worried about trying mine on in case i did the measurements wrong or it's a bad fit and I look fat and horrible in it. Agh stress!
Anyway enough of my rambling....back to pointing today

Breakfast

Lunch
Chicken hotpot WW meal (7pp)

Tea
Lasagne (12pp)

Snacks
Pineapple
Berries
WW bagel with low low spread (6pp)
Hoops and crosses (2pp)

31/31pp

Morning diary,

I am absolutely full of a cold today :-( I know it's only a cold and I'm being a wuss but I feel awful. My throat is burning, my nose is flitting between running and being blocked and I keep going light headed. Girl- flu is so much worse than man-flu! I really don't want to go to work this afternoon, my head is pounding and I'm not sure how much good I'll be but I'm not allowed to be off sick so going to have to drag myself in . Boo. Also missing weigh in again because of work :-(

Breakfast
WW bagel & low low spread (6pp)

Lunch
Heinz tomato soup & sandwich thin (9pp)

Tea
WW chicken & spinach lasagne (8pp)

Not sure what I'll spend the last 8pp on yet

X

Hey everyone!

I've been a bit absent because I've been really poorly. It's sinusitis and a cold- I'm currently deaf lol. Feel a bit better in myself but my head feels all fuzzy and congested. Off work til Thursday night when I start 8 night shifts so need to be better by then.
OH seems to be coming down with what I've had just in time for the weekend ;-( feel bad.

Diet wise I've stuck to it not 100% but not far off. Doing mainly Filling and Healthy as it requires less concentration lol

Breakfast
Bacon pittas

Lunch
Crumpets with wafer thin chicken & salad

Tea
Philli stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon with chips & veg (1pp)

Good morning diary!

I've been a bad bad WWer over the past few days! Off plan completely due to a combination of illness, social events and general lack of motivation. Today I feel bloated and rough so am more than ready to jump back on plan!

I've also decided to go it alone. I'm going to be an online member rather than going to group. I used to love my SW groups, yes they could be lengthy but it enjoyed the 1-1 acknowledgement and the Slimmer of the Week etc. The WW meetings feel really impersonal to me and quite scripted. The leader literally reads of a clipboard and as lovely as she is it really doesn't do anything for me. I'm glad I went at first to really get my head around the plan but I'm confident that with online resources and you lovely people any questions I have will be answered.

So a new week starts now with a filling and healthy day

Brunch
Crumpets topped with wafer thin chicken
Fruit salad

Tea
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, broccoli, carrot & swede mash, and a Yorkshire pud (2pp)

Toffee cream meringue 3pp

Last edited:
Just imputed everything into the online tracker and if I call today a F&H day I've used 5 weeklies but if I switch to a PP. day I've still got 3 left!
I didn't weigh completely accurately but I've over estimated on the chicken and potatoes so I'm changing back to a PP day.

Love WW lol x

Morning diary!

Got an epic food day planned today really excited!
Going swimming this morning and possibly the gym tonight as well so earning myself some activity points. Determined to have a great week.

F&H Day

Breakfast
Turkey rashers on sandwich thin with 1tbsp BBQ sauce

Lunch
Whole wheat pasta, chicken breast, onions, peppers & jalapeños in Dolmio express tomato & chilli sauce (2pp)

Tea
Mediterranean chicken, roast Greek potatoes & corn on the cob

Morning!

Have woken up this morning feeling like I have a hangover which is really unfair! I'm really tired and lacking in energy which I need to change pretty sharpish so I can hit the gym again. Did a swim and bike ride yesterday and felt better for exercising.

Having a counting day today so I can have a subway with my friend...

Breakfast

Lunch
Turkey breast on wheat subway with BBQ sauce (8pp)

Tea
Black bean prawn stir fry with noodles (6pp)

This leaves me with 14pp to play with!

Morning diary!

I start a row of 8 night shifts tonight and am really not looking forward to them! I've been off for a week and its always s bit anxiety provoking going back in in case anything has changed etc. I'd kill for an office job about now lol.

Food will be a bit back to front for a while!

Brunch
Weetabix & milk (4pp)

Tea
Chicken Kiev (8pp) and McCain 3% chips (7pp)

19/32 planned

Back