Weddings coming up

goldylocks

Hi has anyone got any advise on refeeding/ maintanance as i have 2 weddings coming up which are close together . I really want to be able to enjoy the food at the weddings so will need to re-feed at some point before then but how long before and do i just wait til both wedding are over before i go back to 100% TFR?? Any advice on how would be best to do it would be grately appreciated. (you can see how far away the weddings are on my sig below!;))

Well done on your losses to date. Personally, I would refeed per the refeed sheet the week before the wedding. Then eat one meal and two shakes a day until after wedding two and then get straight back to TFR. Don't go overboard at the weddings either.
You must notice a difference already so will be well pleased with nice comments at the weddings.

Yup same as molly. Refeed then either have 1 shake&2meals or 2shakes &1 meal a day.

Do you plan on drinking alcohol at the weddings?

Thanks Girls i was thinking 2 shakes 1 meal until the second wedding is over then back to 100%, but as i've never done it before thought i should ask.
no summergurl i don't drink at all so will be on the water! I don't want to go wild on the food but a little taste would be nice ;)

Ah you'll be fine then chick :) 2ahakes 1meal sounds like a plan :)

not looking forward to going through week 1 of TFR again tho! ;o)

Hi girls, I just started refeed today as I want to follow it to the letter. I too have two weddings to go to and holidays coming up so I cannot carry on with tfr. When is it ok to drink alcohol?

Alcohol after 1 full week of refeed so day 8 if you are following it to the letter.

But defo defo defo not before day 4/5 at least but you are better to wait till a full refeed is up :) x

Back