Wednesday Club WI - come on down

Well done to you all. Great losses.

x

Maria, don't worry, my losses have been up and down. Just coz they have gone down each week doesn't mean they will continue to. Hang in there, it may just be your body trying to catch up with the weight loss.

x

Can I join too?? 12lb to add to pot please x

better late than never

hello Wednesdayers, i know its a bit late to be posting here but i have been so busy had family around didnt go for my WI until Thursday last week, also managed to slip and cheat but all in all i did loose 2lbs :D:D, i have decided that every loss is a huge smile for me because it only brings me closer to my target.

I havent been good though and i am hoping i can get back into my diet and get it done properly.

I am sure this Wednesday will not be a great loss either or i might have even added(which i am hoping not!) because its my TOTM :( but i just need to get back on it and loose the last 9lbs for the month of August.

Well done to everyones WI last week and Goodluck for this week!

Good luck... head down - Christmas is coming 'Shady' doesn't want to be fat xxxx

hahaha! you sure got that right 2hourglass, dont wanna be fat for christmas!

Week 5 WI

Another 4lbs off this week! Woooo!! :party0011::bliss::party0011:

I am soooo chuffed - I was concerned that my weight loss has been dropping each week (5lbs, 4lbs, 3lbs, 2lbs) - I thought this week would be 1lb. So 4lbs is a fab surprise!! :D

Bring on next week! :cool:

Mx

Maria, that's so good to hear, well done Missus! Celebrate with a nice treat (a beauty type one of course! Lol) :wow::party0049: xx

2nd WI - 6lb off, so that's my first stone down!! x

Well done to all you other loosers!

Back