**Wednesday** hour by hour

well i'm bored. i'm on my lunch break and i'm very bored. *sigh*. i can't play any games or anything. i'm thinking of maybe reading for half an hour or something.

but after today i have two days off. RESULT!! hee. i am going to have to do some cleaning and decorating unfortunately, and some list-making, and some chasing up of wedding people, and perhaps book a videographer as i still haven't done that!! but i also plan on spending time playing guitar hero world tour on the drums :D

abz xx

hi everyone i have had some porridge for brunch and it was a bit ick! lucky i only bought one sachet, i have had nearly 2litres of water and half a toffee walnut (which was nice) but i am feeling sick, im sitting here trying not to barf all over the screen :confused:

oh no!! i hope you feel better soon.

well i am frozen!! and i've now had about 3 litres of water i reckon. so the water is going well...

still not hungry so don't think i did kick myself out of ketosis.. so that's good. only a litre of water to go to my daily total. will be having a hot chocolate tetra quite soon i think..

abz xx

Well, you are all very inspiring today ladies. I've just been to butcher for bridies and spar for oven chips, golly that is so tempting to eat but instead i have had a choc tetra :clap:. Can i resist the oven chips............mmmmmmm........time will tell!

only just got my first pint of water down...how bad is that!!!!!????
anyone know if we can take senokot? yep you guessed it ive hit that down side!!! hehe!!!
xxxx

pmsl! hehe!! thanks ladies
xxx

That's great Frances - hope you've been happy all day with that.

Had a dull day so far and have been thinking about food all the time. I'm really tempted! It was thinking about the work Christmas meal out that did it....

I did it, I did it! I bypassed the chips but why did a crunchie just unwrap and shove itself down my throat in only 3 bites! God, i just cant believe myself sometimes. They werent even in the house for 2 minutes. I stopped at shop to get yogurt for OH packed meal later tonight and thought i'd treat him to a crunchie, spotted a five pack and the rest as they say is history.
Why oh why oh why.
I'm off to a parents night at high school for p7 parents and kids, that should stop me for a couple of hours.
Hope you all do way better than me.

Back