**Wednesday** hour by hour

mollydog

Silver Member
Always wanted to start one of these!!

For me WI is on a Monday but it has taken me til today to get sorted. Did okay yesterday but did have a few nibbles.:(

Anyway, wishing anyone reading this all the best for today.

Morning everyone!!

Well done for kicking us off early mollydog!! watch out for those nibbles today!!

Feeling chuffed this morning, hubby rushed out and bought me some scales last night as i didn't own any and this morning i am 2lbs down from CDC scales which is an evening weigh-in! Obviously can't claim that as official but nice to see a drop!!

Half a litre of water and 2 black coffees down so far, I am starting the 1000 plan today, really looking forward to having an egg...yay!!

have a great day everyone!!

xx

Good morning and good luck girls.xx

Morning everybody xx
Well i'm back again, routine all sorted again. Mum back out of hospital, I am going to look after mum and dad again every day, my disgusting virus has gone and my head has come home lol. Goodness knows where my head went while I was ill but it wasnt here, lol. So its back to the diet grindstone, and onwards and downwards for me.
Weigh in tomorrow for me, Last week I was fast asleep in bed, hardly able to speak when my gorgeous CDC rang me to say 'where are you'. I had completely forgotten to ring her and say I was too poorely to go and that mum was in hospital. I felt terrible about it as she has a very busy life.
So fingers crossed for me girls, lets hope that I havent done too much damage and i dont break the scales when I weigh in tomorrow lol.
Lynne x

hey lynne, nice to see you back and that things are looking up for you! Hope you weigh-in goes well tomorrow
xx

good morning guys. i've been at work for 2.5 hours and it's been busy!! usually i get a wee bit of a peace and quiet first thing on a morning but not today!!

so tired today. feeling a bit naff. one of my friends wanted to treat me to a meal last night so i agreed if it was a tapas place. i had a chicken skewer and a side salad and there are some hidden carbs in there somewhere. i didn't eat the carby bits of the salad. left the onions alone etc... so hmph. ah well. it won't be by much.. either that or i'm coming down with something, so am actually hoping it is carbs.

scales still aren't shifting. i don't understand it!! have already had a litre of water so far today so hopefully glugging again today will help get them moving. have also taken senakot for constipation... oh life!!

abz xx

morning girlies!

well so far ive had..........................nothing!! im really rubbish in the mornings i just cant get motivated!!!!!! bit disheartend its day 3 of week 2 and im only down 1lb! was really hoping for as close to 6lbs as poss so i could say ive dropped my first stone! dont think it will happen this week!!

a lb is still a lb hon. on cd we do tend to get really greedy with our weight loss. where else would you even consider possibly losing a stone in a fortnight?

keep at it. if it doesn't get to a stone's loss in two weeks, it will in three. you lost over half a stone in week one. not to be scoffed at!!

abz xx

Morning everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in, I'm on day 3 myself and in ketosis wahey!!!!, I had a crap day yesterday and realy struggled but feel a lot better today, not hungry (much) and have a lot more energy, hope it continues!!!

hi guys on day 8 had a binge after weigh in las night but bak on track today had one glass water and caramel bar so must get guzzling that water, its so hard when its so cold, good luck everyone we can do it

hi everyone, had my weigh in this morning and I lost 4lbs! I am so chuffed. Didn't think it was possible to lose 4lbs on SS+, but then I did stay the same last week, so that's maybe what it is. Not only does it put me in the 11's (woohoo), it also brings my BMI to under 30. So going to have a whole Malt Toffee bar to celebrate (I usually only have half at a time lol!). So stick at it, even if you sts, it really is worth it in the end!

that's great Frances!! well done you!
xx

well done frances :D that's great news after your sts. i hope i get the same news this week or it's three weeks at sts for me *sniff*.

abz xx

I hope so too Abz, and I really am sure you will have a good loss this week. When's you weigh in?

Started this 3 month course of anti-biotics today. It says take an hour before food, or on a empty stomach! No probs sticking to that one lol!

ha. no probs at all :D

my weigh in is on monday. at lunch time which is new. usually it's in the evening.

i do seem to be weeing for the country today so hopefully some excess water is being gotten rid of.

am on 2.5 litres and counting so hopefully my goal of four litres of water, plus my coffee is attainable :D

abz xx

Well done frances, Isnt Christmas going to be brilliant this year for us all.
Lynne x

Back