Wednesday *Hour by Hour*

hi all well ive started again today after 5months and so far ok but getting a little hungry. im on ss+ 4shakes with 200ml of milk

hope u all r good

I'm still here-I'm not asleep yet! :p

I love pilates Sparkles. I have quite a selection of fitness DVDs (most of them currently covered in dust) and alot of the incorporate a pilates or yoga session in the cool down. Although it looks easy, it really tones and pulls everything- love it!

Been super good again today, bit behind on the water but I'm playing catch up now. The kids are at my Mother in laws the afternoon and H2b is off work, so we enjoyed a nice long walk and lazy afternoon. Bliss.

:talk017:

It really is much harder than it looks!:D It's when you realise that you can't lift your legs into anything like the positions they get into you realise it's certainly not easy!

Strugging with the water today - I usually manage about 4L easily on a normal day.

Managed a paltry 2L and a mug of hot fluids. Shame on me.

Been really good today after seeing the original post this morning - it just made me think which is great!
Tomorrow is another day as have just been invited to friend's for lunch - had to tell her that I would bring my own but as she has done these diets too she was fine about it. Will be hard but so don't want to spoil my first week. Any suggestions gratefully received.
Well done everyone for being good today...

have not drunk half as much water as i should of by now:eek:

plus i ate a moutful of fish finger (without the breadcrumbs, just the fish) supposed to just be SS so naughty me but could of been worst:rolleyes:

Hi Curlywurly, No I am not having bars yet. Last time I was doing CD I was never a great bar eater. They are OK, but I tend to try NOT to put anything chewable in my mouth - once i eat, that the end of the road for me. Anyway, its 7.22 a.m. and I haven't cheated yet. Had a choc shake for lunch (full one) and half a soup for my tea so far. So, I've got the other half of my soup to look forward to and a nice strawberry shake. I AM hungry, I DO want food but I AM NOT going to cheat.

I must be going delerious with hunger - its 7.22 p.m. haha

Well done Mia- you've got it cracked today! My girls just came back from the in-laws and I've resisted nibbling on some of the goodies they brought back with them! How chuffed with myself am I? Just another pint of water to get down me and I'm sure I'll manage that while H2b forces me to watch The Apprentice with him

Hi everyone... been in Glasgow all day but 810 100% all day... yay!!! Feel happy about that as it would have been easy to lapse, but tomorrow is weigh-day so I guess the fear is keeping on the straight and narrow!

Sounds like everyone is doing really well... Mia, big hugs, well done! One good day and you can build on that until you're in the 100% zone for good...

xxx

Thanks, I am back into ketosis and plan to stay that way. Kid's goodie bags are so hard to resist aren't they? I love to delve in to see what's there :). Good luck to everyone and thanks for your support.

Really struggling today - considering going to bed early. Have a sore head and just want to eat. Not going to because I'll only just regret it tomorrow.

Think I'm really just bored and looking for a excuse.

Away to eye up a pair of shoes I've been looking at on Ebay....

Back