** WEDNESDAY -- Hour by Hour **

There's a couple of flavoured waters that do not contain citric acid strawberry and kiwi fizzy and still apple - not sure what brand they are probably is Perfectly Clear xx

mia-- i blooming hope so ive just had 2 cups allready eeekkkkk

I didn't think so :D, I knew I hadn't heard that coz if I had of I would have stocked up. Do as Emmapetty says and invest in some flavouring, however, you can't have it your first two weeks in case it takes you out of ketosis. But from week 3 onwards. I drink sunshine orange and its nice. Give a little bit of a sweet kick when you need it.

Don't worry just don't drink anymore and get some plain water down you to try and dilute it.

Hey everyone,

Hope ur all doing good today. Scales arent budging for me again, so it's a bit demotivating as hoped to lose about another 5-6 lbs before holiday. ah well!!

Had my porridge - Im so cold its making it hard to drink my water! Ah not a good day for me but I will stick with it!

Good morning all!! I can officially post on this thread now, yaaahooo!!! Day 1 and I'm feeling exceptionally positive. I had a choc mint shake for breakfast (GORGEOUS). Slight problem in that I have an impacted wisdom tooth so am in absolute agony - but at least it means I don't want food! I've got an emergency appointment with the dentist tomorrow so at least it won't be much longer. Am I ok to take paracetamol? I have anyway. Also... if dentist gives me antibiotics am i still ok to do CD? Well, I'm doing it anyway!! Wow.. i'm buzzing this morning!! 3 glasses of water down :)

oooooohhh check u out all this positivity its fantastic xxxx

I have my dentist in may im having my tooth out and im being sedated for it not sure if my diet will effect the sedation must check that out x

hey there.

afraid you can't have perfectly clear but the water flavourings are jubbly :)

don't worry about the slight slip, you won't be in ketosis yet and they won't have done any damage, once in ketosis they could slow losses though, so get off the stuff :)

and as for having anaesthetic i'm pretty sure you have to work up the plans beforehand... post on the board for a cdc to answer as they don't always pop in here :)

abz xx

Afternoon....
2 ltrs of water down and the dull ache in my head appears to have lifted! Thank goodness I can run up and down the stairs for the loo! I'm back at work 2morr so I'll be up and down 2 flights! I must get a pedometer and see if my steps increase!
Hope everyone is having a positive day xx

I may try that too (running up and down to the loo) we have a downstairs loo but I suppose if I go upstairs everytime I'll be adding to my exercise regime - :-0 What regime??? lol

Oh this is a very difficult day. I woke up hungry, had 2 litres of water already and a strawberry shake for lunch and I am STILL hungry. This is going to be a long hard day and night :(

Just posting quickly as Ive just popped home but taking the boys to the park!!!
I went for my 9th weigh today which is basically I have done it for 2 months and 3 days now!! and I lost 5 and 3/4 pounds............ to say I am over the moon is an understatment I have 5 pounds til 3 stone ........ xx

Oh this is a very difficult day. I woke up hungry, had 2 litres of water already and a strawberry shake for lunch and I am STILL hungry. This is going to be a long hard day and night :(

Aww hun I know the feeling. What are your plans today? When I feel hungry I just try and sleep as much as possible! Least ur glugging the water. Im so cold I cant possibly drink the water.. am just going to wait till im home and wrap up in 20 layers before I glugg!

I went for my 9th weigh today which is basically I have done it for 2 months and 3 days now!! and I lost 5 and 3/4 pounds............ to say I am over the moon is an understatment I have 5 pounds til 3 stone ........ xx

Well done hun thats so fab!! x

oh mia. i'm so sorry that you are having a bad day but it will be worth it!!

well done on the loss CW :D

abz xx

:cry:Soups are disgusting!!! :sign0137:

I made the chicken and mushroom one for lunch and had one mouthful before gagging and washing it down the sink. Fortunately i am seeing my CDC a day early next week so i wont starve lol. I then made the leek and potato one and managed half of it before having to give up. I'm glad i only bought a few soups...omg! Yuk!
So, I've emailed CDC about swapping remaining 3 soups for shakes, and have enough shakes left to see me through til i see her on Monday.
That was a learning curve...lol

:brushing teeth:

:cry:Soups are disgusting!!! :sign0137:

I made the chicken and mushroom one for lunch and had one mouthful before gagging and washing it down the sink. Fortunately i am seeing my CDC a day early next week so i wont starve lol. I then made the leek and potato one and managed half of it before having to give up. I'm glad i only bought a few soups...omg! Yuk!
So, I've emailed CDC about swapping remaining 3 soups for shakes, and have enough shakes left to see me through til i see her on Monday.
That was a learning curve...lol

:brushing teeth:

They are gross arent they?? Duno why they make them!

I was so busy moaning about my soups that I didn't see this post. Well done you, that is amazing!!!! XXX :happy096:

Afternoon ladies.

Finally managed to find time to log on for a bit of moral support as the last few days have been nothing short of hectic. Still managing to remain 100% after a bad first week, so I'm really pleased with myself. Bit sad as my scales won't budge, but my TOTM is due and I REALLY retain water the week before, so I guess a bad loss this week will even out next week. I've got until Friday evening for my 2nd WI, so I guess I might shift a bit by then.

Been for a bit of a pamper this morning, had my hair cut, and a pedi and mani ready for my mini break on Sunday! Can't wait- a whole 3 days without the kids!

Well done on the loss Curly, thats amazing. Hope everyone is having a good day x

Curly, that is AWESOME!!! With your totm as well, and feeling rotten... well done honey!!!! You are a bit of a star, your enthusiasm and 'up' attitude really come through on the threads and I think those things will see you safely to goal... yay!!!! (My weigh in is tomorrow... think a stay the same is best I can hope for, I am not hanging on too well!)

Lisa, well done honey on staying with it... you might be surprised at weigh in! Hope the pamper morning was fun!

xxx

Back