** WEDNESDAY -- Hour by Hour **

Had my porridge - Im so cold its making it hard to drink my water! Ah not a good day for me but I will stick with it!

I have a hot water bottle with me but then I'm at home most of the time (job searching!)
If you're at work, why not buy one of those warmy_up_cuddly_toy_microwave jobbies???
:D

I have a hot water bottle with me but then I'm at home most of the time (job searching!)
If you're at work, why not buy one of those warmy_up_cuddly_toy_microwave jobbies???
:D

I think im going to have to start bringing in a hot water bottle for sure! I do have a heater under my desk, but its so loud and noisy so I cant switch it on descretly - and every time I do switch it on the whole office moans its hot and stuffy and its sending them to sleep! So i cant win! Unforch I was told it would be 20 degrees today so I didnt put as many layers on, dammit!!

do you guys really hate the soups that much? granted i only like the chicken and mushroom one and the spicy tomato once i got the knack of making it down. the leek and potato i managed to get down with difficulty and the cheese and brocolli one made me gag and had to be tipped down the sink... :D

abz xx

I'm feeling very weak and wobbly at the moment. Probably due to being unable to eat/drink the soup at lunchtime. So, I've made myself some very weak black tea with a few candarel tablets in it and its surprisingly ok. Im still determined... just less hyper!

Lol. Do you think there are any chocoholics working in the Cadbury's factory? Don't suppose so. I bet all those vats of bubbling brown stuff would cure us. I went to Cadbury's world years ago when I was a vegan (very strict veggie, no dairy at all). I did the whole tour and could only try one of the billions of samples... a nasty, bitter drink based on what the incas used to do with choc... sigh! Maybe if I went vegan again all my troubles would be over...

xxx

Hi girls
modem working at the minute so lets hope I stay connected!

Curly fantastic weight loss well done.

Ab fab - I know what you mean about the soups but I only eat the chicken and mushroom but make it into a poppadom. That helps a few weeks in when you are missing chewing and crunchy textures.

Crazy dont worry Im sure they wont let you taste any or it will end up like Willy Wonka and you might drown in the river of choc!

Great to see everyone else doing so well

Ive been 100% today and just made a sponge cake with the kids (another what possessed me moment - as it smells delicious) but hey I suppose they cant miss out just cos Im ssing.

Mia hope your weigh in goes okay let us know

hopefully speak later if my pc behaves

can you all send me vibes to come on this pmt is killing me and I NEED to come on!
xxx

omg gosh the weeing is driving me crazy!! i have been to town and i think i have sampled every loo there is !!!!

Today was a small challenge for me and i passed it hands down ...i met my nana in town as she was buying shoes for my kids and we went to the chip shop!!! the kids were treated to chipa sausage and beans now i usually sit there with them for a all day breakfast ..i was soooo proud i sat there with my glasses of water didnt even feel the urge to pick at the food in anyway! in fact im just not hungry im on day two and i dont feel hungry ive leiterally only just had my soup now and i have got another shake to go i think im gunna have to push it down ......

its also my husbands birthday and im missing out on b'day cake! and im not bothered!! i think the aliens have taken the real jo!!! coz this jo doesnt care about cake!!! Hahahah..although ill get him to take the left overs back to his home so im not tempted just incase u kno!!

Having AWFUL day today due to back spasms and wee infection and a second visit to the docs:( On loads of painkillers and antib's and have had to eat today as felt so dizzy. I knew I was doing it and will just accept the consequences I am afraid but the painkillers needed food to work better.
I confess I also had a bad afternoon while watching a film(Step Brothers,hilarious, but hard to laff with a bad back!) but won't say what I did - pure comfort food as wasn't even able to lie on sofa as so painful!!! Again i know I have done it and understand it will have a major effect this week but I need to get better first and foremost and know I can do CD.
Have hardly been able to read threads today either cos can't get comfortable by PC, it's just not a good day at all!
Anyway, tomorrow I have decided I am going to wake up pain free and can start all over again.
Well done CW on fantastic weight loss, so impressed!
TOTM good vibes to Jess - lucky was 'filleted' 10 years ago so don't have that any more but used to suffer so feel for you
Abfab keep going with the water - hope your loo isn't on a water meter...lol
well done all who are 100% today,such a good feeling that I will have again very soon

Evening all, On day 5 now and had a sneaky peek at scales and am 8lbs down! funny how things change cos i loved most soups last time i did cd properly in 07 an now i'm struggling with them but loving the shakes.....weird eh?

oh honey. i hope you feel better soon and that the painkillers get to work on your back!!

abz xx

Ibiza, big hugs. Try not to beat yourself up for the comfort foods, you are obviously in a lot of pain right now. Sending you get-well wishes for a pain-free tomorrow and a better day all round.

Kirsty, wow... looking great so far!!!

xxx

Had my first weight in tonight. I have lost 8 1/4lb so happy with that.

Reactions: abz
Ibiza - Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Jo - Well done you!! OMG you are a changed woman!! :) :)

Mia and Kirsty - AWESOME!! That's fab news!!

Wow Mia, what an amazing loss. All that worrying you did for nothing. Bet it all feels worth it now eh? Well done :D

Yes, it does. Once you start losing it gives you more of an incentive to keep going doesn't it. Remember though, that's 11 days weight loss. You may remember I was on the diet for 5 days before I got weighed so didn't really have a true starting weight. Last time I got weighed I was 13st 6lb the started CD on 13st 2.25lb. So my losses are all over the place but to cut a long story short haha, yes, I am pleased, thank you :)

Back