Wednesday! Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Howdy folks!

Windy, Gray and blue down here! It can't make up its mind what it wants to do yet! But there is a chill in the air!! ANytime I feel a chill in the air, even though its too early now, it gets me excited for the coming of autumn - my favourite time of year.

ANyway - I have my second half of my gym induction today. If the first one, which was just arms and abs, is anything to go by - then tomorrow I should not be able to walk as today is legs and abs.

Good lord - my abs are SO sore!!! :D More so today then yesterday!! If he puts me on that sit up machine I will poke his eyes out! :D

Looking forward to it though. Then I will have a quiet afternoon, doing odds and sods around the house.

Thats my exciting day!

Hope you are all well, and good luck to tonights weighers!

XX

Good Morning BL and & all you other losers
Hope you don't ache to much later it seems a though you are enjoying it
Hope all goes well for everybody else today I've got another busy day today so I'd better get on with it.

Morning All,

Sure is grey and windy out, oh well.

I like autumn too BL and winter, people think I am mad me being from South Africa they expect me to hate it. Nothing nicer than snuggling up on the couch in winter.
And my sister gave me this gorgeous down jacket for winter which I cannot wait to wear :D

Hope you are all feeling positive.

Had the meeting with my bank manager this morning, what a lovely man. We are putting me on a money diet and seeing I can now be an adult about my food choices I am also determined to be an adult in my money matters. Lots of work to be done though :cry:

afternoon all - sunshine and showers here!
Not great weather for turfing the kids out so have had to allow the house to be wrecked again!
Day 4 and feeling great - reckon I am in ketosis without any carb withdrawal! YIPPEE!
I have to make a decision by Sunday - I go to Portugal on 24th August - do I stick to 100% packs and get that stone off or do I have 3 packs and a fish salad meal?
i feel positive and am swinging towards 100% abstination [I have been on holidays before and done it and am motivated by the fact that BL abstained 100% in USA]
It will be easier and kinder in the long run to abstain, get the weight off and then follow route to management again!
Think I have just typed myself into it LOL!
catch you later
xx

Hello ladies!

You all sound great!

I have jst come from the gym....my second meeting with my trainer and I have my third on Friday.

Yep. He definately is trying to kill me!! :D I have realised, my lower half of my body is much much stronger then my upper half. No doubt due to hoisting around 280 pounds for more then a few years. ;) I have also found out, my left arm has about 2/3 the strength my right arm does!! I am lopsided!! hehe

But I got through it, and feel GREAT! After my workout I did go straight to that lovely steam room. HEAVEN!!! In a nutshell - its heaven!! AND - they pipe in lovely relaxing music, like ENya - that kind of stuff - there is essential oils in the steam that smell nice, and the pretty blue lights - they change colours!! I am one happy little pup I am! :D It really does feel so so good to be doing this.

I think why I was dragging my feet before, is I used to hate the gym - because it hurt. And was degrading. And I could not do the stuff properly, and felt so self conscious all the time.

Well now, I just cannot believe the difference in my endurance and ability after getting rid of all those nasty pounds. It is completely different. So, all you out there who might be feeling like I was - it is easier then your memory is going to keep telling you, and its more fun, and its wonderful to just be an average sized gym user. :D

I think this is going to work. :)

I am now watching the olympics - gymnastics on at the moment. They are doing the balance beam and vaulting. I think I will be ready for that soon. :rotflmao: :rotfmao: :rotflmao:

Kudos to those kids - they are amazing!

See ya!

xx

Hi Nadine :)

As for your travels - thanks for your comments about my abstaining in America. I still cannot believe I endured 4 weeks of BBQs and 2 big parties!!

I did waffle back and forth - should I do RTM while away and then go back to abstaining? Should I abstain? took weeks to make up my mind.

I am SO SO SO happy I abstained. It gave me such a boost, psychologically to prove to myself I could control myself. SO there was that bonus.

Plus, I had the immense joy of coming back from a hol thinner then when I left! And that was a bonus too!!

And those 4 weeks of not eating, mean I will still finish the diet at the earliest opportunity - there will be no additional weeks of the diet - or climbing back into ketosis.....etc.

All my favourite foods will still be there when I return, and as I look back on my hols now - I only remember the fun we had - not that I couldn;t have a burger, etc.

So....you know what I would reccomend! Specially as you do not have masses to shed - why delay it? (Though - Portugal is a bit more exotic!! More of sacrifice - BUT - it will all still be there next time. :))

You do sound like you have made your mind up - just thought I would add my two penneth worth. :) (Thouh its usually about 102 penneths worth!!) :D

GOod luck whichever way you choose! :)

Hello ladies!

I think why I was dragging my feet before, is I used to hate the gym - because it hurt. And was degrading. And I could not do the stuff properly, and felt so self conscious all the time.

xx

I so agree with that. I had my second session with the gorgeous Ian last night we worked on abs ouch!!! but it still feels good. And I can now run for 7 minutes and not feel dead AMAZING.

BL I caught myself in the mirror and thought who is that girl :rotflmao: and it was me :D

I so agree with that. I had my second session with the gorgeous Ian last night we worked on abs ouch!!! but it still feels good. And I can now run for 7 minutes and not feel dead AMAZING.

BL I caught myself in the mirror and thought who is that girl :rotflmao: and it was me :D

Oh yeah! I forgot to say - I ran for a minute!! Its a start! I would not have been able to do that 8 months ago!!

Well done you too Tange!! THats GREAT! :)

XX

Back