Wednesday Hour x Hour

mikey

Silver Member
I just noticed that there hasn't been one of these for ages so I thought I'd try to start up the old tradition again.

I am just finishing off for today - 8 days until my planned restart of LL to finish off what I started last year.

I just noticed that there hasn't been one of these for ages so I thought I'd try to start up the old tradition again.

Might help if you explain what "Wednesday hour x hour" is then more people could keep up the tradition?

Kat

Well it is a daily thread where people just natter about anything at all.
So join in!

Ah ok, natter, I am good at that! lol

I am currently sat here obsessing about tonights weigh in. It is ridiculous - planning what to wear that will be "light" trying to pee every last drop blah blah

I know I don't need to obsess, I know if I wear the same thing each week and so on, it is just a obsession I have! I'll get over it!

Natter I did! lol

Time to go to weigh in!

Have a good evening folks and get nattering so that I have plenty to read when I get back!

Kat ;)

Hey Mikey, like the good old days!! i miss the Hour X Hour days, glad u have intriduced it again. Hope ur well. Just got back from work and had 3 of my packs now! I am back in at work for 5:30am and also have my WI tomorrow! hope I have lost 7lbs, then that will be 28lbs in 3 weeks!

Back