***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

The very best of luck on your first day on cd Indianprincess!
How ar all you lovely ladies doingtoday?

fantastic well done Frances.xx

Hi everybody. Its a lovely day but soooo cold, or is that the Ketosis lol.
I'm very sorry to hear about that little child and the accident. I do hope he soon gets better.
Sue, good luck with the wi today.
And welcome and good luck to our new lady princess.
I have had 1 litre, and one lovely cup of tea today but woke late because I didnt go to sleep till about 5am (restless leg syndrome) which I get all over my body but its still called restless leg lol. Drives me bonkers.
Just having my first shake of the day, hot choc, but I got the wrong ones, they are lactose free and disgusting lol. Still it doesnt matter really, whats important is that it is full of my vits and minerals so I will just drink it and pretend its lovely lol.
Ohhh no, lol, as I am typing this it has just started chucking it down!!
Good luck everybody with your day, stay true to the cause lol.
Lynne x

Wow Francis, well done!!! Half way there, thats incredible!!! I bet you are floating on air- awwww, bloomin well done!!!
Lynne x

morning all hope everyones having a good one
well done on the losses girls and good luck those weighing in today

been and got mouse traps this morning, couldnt sleep last night, theres a mouse in my bedroom!

got to take my wee girl for a pre op assesment this afternoon

only 1/2l water down so must get cracking on that and no packs so far
yikes!!Did you sleep in the bedroom knowing the mouse was there?I would have taken my chances in the car for the night!!

Didn't you say you were moving house soon Claire?
Lynne x

Hi All - Good luck on your WI tonight.

Wow Frances - great news - well done you!!

Indian Princess - Good luck - you will do great!!

Hello all,
have had a pint of rooibos tea, to get me going at work and have just had a half shake of leek soup followed by a half pack of hot choc orange shake. feel quite full now. Sun is shining and it is cold outside.

Got on scales this morning and am 14.3 which is well on to my goal of 14 stone for my birthday in a week and a half. Not a bad way to celebrate your birthday, being 3 stone lighter and a size smaller...roll on being able to get into size 16's then I will know I am near goal

Well done francis for 3 stone off and half way to goal.

Good luck to all and lets keep at it

On my 3rd day of Sole Source + and I'm loving it actually!

I've had porridge & a pint of water for breakfast, 1L of water here at work and a chocolate shake too.

Doing an hour overtime tonight so have got a banana shake to have for that & whatever sachet it is at home for tonight.

Keep glugging the water everyone xx.

well donr girls you are doing so well - and mr2 i love SS+ as well ,makes such a difference beig able to have a cup of tea!

yep i was stuck in a room with a mouse, seems it got into my cupboard in my bedroom but not a clue how as door was shut tight

yep wizzbang, hoping to move soon, off to view another council house tomorrow, fingers crossed its accessable this time

got to do lots more cleaning, just 4 more days to get through before jordan arrives for the week, really cant wait, am missing him alot, its a crazy old world

am 1 pack down and 1l down

Your doin really well claire.

Im am now 3 pints down, 3 teas down and just about to go and make my porridge and spend some tme with my daughter before i have to go and get lo from school.

Back