Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Well done Lis, 2lb is great and good luck with your tests.

Ally, very well done, you're just 1lb ahead of me, something for me to aim for :) Good luck for next week :)

Hi guys :) Im new to this just started lipotrim tfr and first way in this Wed. I can not wait! Wsnting to loose about 4 stone but i know its gona be tough. The first 2 days were gruelling but im starting to find it a little easier :)

x

Hi Cornet and welcome to the forum. Yes it is very hard this diet and week 1 is the hardest but hang on in there because once you get your first weeks weigh in, you'll find it much easier and the weight loss will really spur you on. Just have a look around at members profiles and you'll see that generally week 1 shows a fantastic initial loss with ongoing big losses too.

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow at all!

:(

Had pledged a stone this month- not sure it's going to happen anymore.

Tomorrow is going to be my last weigh in as 100% total!! For health reasons I have to stop and start refeeding. I'm gutted as still want to lose another 2.5 stone!! I know I've had a good boost and I've got time to get the rest off as not getting married to April so I need to start motivated. Xx

Hi everyone down 5.5 lbs this week

BRILLIANT, congratulations and very well done Mburke, you are doing sooooo well and you are reaping the benefits tenfold!!!

4lb off this week and that's me starting my refeeding plan!! 34.5lb off in total in 7 weeks. Thanks to everyone for their support, now the hard work begins.

Awesome, Mburke! Well done. :)

What a brilliant loss for your last week, allysweetcheeks. Huge well done! :) Have a lovely re-feed and very good luck for afterwards also.

Thank you ms r I am telling ye without the support of this group I would never had got as far

Thank you noitulove getting there slowly can you put my weightloss in to the October weight loss as I can't find the thread so that's 5.5lbs 10lbs all together only 6 more

First weigh in today and a whopping 12lb!! I am soo happy! Has definitely given me the motivation i need to keep going :)

Well done Ally and best of luck with your re-feed, I hope it all goes really well for you.

Well done Cornet that's a massive result for week 1, no wonder your so happy. Best of luck with week 2, it should get easier now.

Thank you noitulove getting there slowly can you put my weightloss in to the October weight loss as I can't find the thread so that's 5.5lbs 10lbs all together only 6 more

Mburke - Yes, I'll do that for you. :) By the way, the October Challenge thread has been made into a sticky and is at the top of the main Lipotrim forum.

cornet33 - Massive well done for your first weigh-in! 12lb is excellent! :) Good luck for your second week.

Hi everyone

5lbs off for me!!!! Yeeehaaaaaah

Wooohooo!! Huge loss chick! Well done butterflygirl! Did u stay 100% this week and did you do any exercise? Im contemplating not exercinsing this week and see wat my loss is this week, not sure yet. Will still go gym
and use sauna as ive paid the membership!!
keep at it and ull be a skinnie minnie in no time!

Back