Wednesday Weigh-In

minn_82

Yay, just got back from WI - lost 3lbs this week and got my club 10 award. I had aimed for 2.5lbs this week, was really good and really active and yippee!!!

How's everyone else gotten on?

I lost 2lbs this week, which is really amazing when you consider that on top of our usual chinese on weigh in night, I also had 2 nights out drinking, and one big roast dinner at a family meal. :D

Well done to both of you - that's great going! xx

I lost 3 pounds, got my 2 stone sticker and SOW.... and got to one pound below target!
Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I am just so excited!

Well done to you all!!!!! :D I have also managed to lose 2lbs this week ....:).
Now I need to figure out how to lose another 2 1/2 lbs till next week for my 1st stone!!!
Wishing you all a fab Christmas and look forward to hear how you're getting on next Wednesday. :26:

some great results! I let the side down, i STS which is crappy enough, but worse considering I gained a pound last week!! Ah well xx

Congratulations and well done to all. I lost 4lbs this week, got SOTW and my Stone and a Half and not far off my 10% now so I'm hoping that will come in the next few weeks. Not saying I will be a 100% angel over Christmas but here's hoping :devilangel:
Hopefully I'm on Santa's nice list but which are you all on? :Christmas02r:

Just in case I dont manage to get on before Friday I'd like to wish you all a

:xmassign:

I've STS this week. My losses are at a crawl and I'm going to gain over Christmas even though I'm going to do my best to stay in control to limit the damage. It seems as though it's taking forever to get to my 2.5 stone award. I stick to plan except for one night a week when I use my saved syns to have a good drink. This seemed to work better when I started SW but it doesn't seem to be working as well now. In the new year I am going to have to really get myself sorted and start shifting the weight again.

Well done everyone else.

Back