Wednesday Weigh In

Another 4lb, so 7.5lb in two weeks :)

It's not the greatest weight loss in the world but I'm happy!

I have been ill and I was on steroids and all sorts with my lung infection. Last couple of weeks have been small losses but this week made up for it. 7.5lbs off amazing what coming off the evil steriods have done.

That's amazing! hope you're feeling a lot better xx

Hi, I also weigh in on a Weds, so I will join this group as well if thats ok?!
My first week, I lost 1.6kg and 2nd week, 800g. Apologies for metric, but I live in Spain and thats the way its done here!
When she told me last week Id lost 800g, I was really disappointed, but then I worked out that its not a bad weight loss, considering that I had quite a heavy night of booze and drink at my friends 'Jacuzzi Christening' night!! 800g is (according to Google!) 1.76lbs, so Im well pleased considering all I ate and drank on the Sat night and then milky coffee and bacon sarnies as a two step recovery program on Sunday morning!! :)

Haha well done for losing despite the jacuzzi party!

I go to slimming world meetings and have been there for 2 weeks (3 including the first) but have binged loads this week so I'm going to have a home weigh in. I think I've put on about 2lbs!

Hope everyone's weigh-ins go well!

I walked the dog for 4km last night!! I got in from work at 9.30pm, had a small prawn cocktail (it had been part of my tea, but I didnt really have time or the capacity for it before going back to work at 6pm, so I saved it til i got in from work.. Enjoyed that, let it settle and felt very energetic all of a sudden(!), so I decided to give the dog a 'fast' walk, rather than our usual stroll (its almost 9pm and still nearly 30 degrees, so too hot for too much exercise!)
Took off with her and did the 2 km, turned around at a roundabout just outside town to come back. It was dark by then, and on the way back, I actually broke into a jog!!! So I jogged from one road sign to the next, then walked to the next, then jogged and so on!! Ive obviously never had this burst of energy before, as it frightened the dog to death!!!
But I got home and I was buzzing! Im going to do the same again tonight in about an hour, once the sun's gone down and its cooled down a bit... Wish me luck and if I dont make it back, it was nice knowing you all!!
Im hoping to get the bug and have continuous fab weekly weigh ins!! Im getting weighed at 1030 local time tomorrow, and then on to the hairdressers for my holiday to UK on Friday, so will post my weigh in results when I get back home... Fingers/toes/everything crossed for a good one... I made the mistake of getting weighed at home and it was quite a good result, so I'll be dismayed if I dont do that well at class!!
x

hi i only started today but im hoping to lose just as much as u guys have u have all done fab iv done all sorts off diets and i no how hard it is to lose weight so een if u hae just lost a pound still gie urself a pat on ur back cos at least u didnt gain it xx

(aka Anna_24bel but can't log in).

Bad bad binging week for me! My scales aren't the same as the ones at my slimming world group so I think I've put on about 3lb! eek! :(

2nd weigh in today (I'm doing it from home).
Lost 2lb first week (Slightly disappointend if I'm honest.)
Then made the mistake of weighing myself near enough every day since! Saw a gain and decided to pig out through annoyance, vowed to not weigh for a couple of days and this morning I'd lost 2lb (about 5lbs actually lost this week but had gained through the week lol)

So Week 2 I'm 4lbs lighter which is better than nothing!

Hiya!
I went to my meeting this morning, but this is the first chance Ive had to get online... I lost 1.3kg, which is 2.87 pounds approximately!!

REALLY pleased with that.. I got my first silver star, and Ive lost 8.1lbs in 3 weeks.

Ive lost 2pp per day due to my weight dropping, but I havent been using all of my points for the last few days anyway, so that shouldnt be a problem.
I am trying to prepare myself mentally now for my holiday in UK from Fri for 10 days!! Please send me positive willpower thoughts!!
X

Well done on a great loss! I know 2lbs is good, but a 3lbs loss is a great boost isnt it?!

Tomorrow is my 1st WI! So nervous really hope this WW is going to work for me xx

I havent weighed in 3 weeks, but in that time ive lost 3lbs. it isnt great, but at least it is going in the right direction

Hi there,
I'm new joining the group, with an ongoing attempt at weight loss.
I've stayed the same this week on the scales, but lost half an inch on my waist.
I did lots of cycling this week (on my new electric bike - great on the knees!)

Lost 2lbs in my 1st week :) xox

I was REALLY looking forward to my weigh in today after my 10 day break in UK. I wasnt sure what to expect, and was happy with an up, a down or a STS, I just wanted to get there, and get back on track, but my 'teacher' sent me a text last night, saying class was cancelled due to her not being very well.. bugger!!
I cant get to another class this week as there are none in my area, so Im going to just have to be strong willed and get back down to it!!
Will report my weight loss next week (hopefully its a loss... thought typing it would be a positive start!!)
x

I'm a wednesday WI too, lost 2.5lb since last week :) now 137.2lb, really pleased because i had a high calorie camping trip mid week

issy2003 said:
I'm a wednesday WI too, lost 2.5lb since last week :) now 137.2lb, really pleased because i had a high calorie camping trip mid week

Well done on ur 2.5lbs loss huni!

I have lost 3lbs this week! I'm actually shocked as it was not a great food week for me! Had chicken and chips yday for dinner! When I weighed in this more I was like WHAT!?! Lol thought it was lying to me! Lol xx

Lydjenkins said:
Im weighing in this evening! Im a tad nervous, I went to see my fave band (Blink182) on sunday and kinda had a few pints, but I dont regret it one bit. Monday I fell of the wagon a little for being soooo under prepared for a staff night so it was a guessing game with weighing a's and b's so we shall see the outcome x

I'm sure u will do fine huni! Keep us updated! :) xx

Back