Wednesday Weigh In

Down one pound! Pretty pleased about that. I'd been very naughty, eating my own body weight in delicious home made turkish delight, then made up for it by being a bit stricter than normal.

2lb gain! :(

I had Weigh in Wednesday gone, I lost 7Lbs

Down half a pound. It's in the right direction so I'm happy with that.

Damnit! Was runnin late and forgot to weigh myself! :( I always weigh myself on a wednesday morning when I get up (after a wee lol)

Hi everyone, I am new here and lost 1lb this week...very happy with that as I know I havn't been 100% on plan..that loss has given me the boost I needed. xx

wednesday seems like a good day for me to do my weigh-ins!
I was 10st 2lbs this week
Hoping to loose 4lbs this week as it is the first week of my diet and would like to get a kick start at it!
wish me luck & Stay strong this week!

Hi all, i'm new to this forum. I hope it's ok if i weigh in here.
This last week i've started counting calories and changed to a high fibre high protein diet and started running training. I'm attempting the NHS couch to 5k exercise plan and doing an additional 30-60 mins exercise a day. For my first week i've been on track. I had to take one day off exercise after hurting my leg.

Weighed in this Afternoon and i'm really impressed and suprised. -7lbs.

Wishing you all good losses, Ionisis.

well done thats fab! x

Ionisis that's spectacular! x

STS this week.
Got a knee injury early in the week which meant i wasn't allowed any impact exercise.. I've relied on diet alone this week. I'm relieved i've not gained but since my knee still isnt better i'm aprehensive for next week.
i'm planning on geting an exercise bike on the 8th though as it's low impact.

Wishing you all good losses, Ionisis x x x

That's a shame but just stay motivated! :)

hello all this is my second time around on the lipotrim lost four stone four years ago and kept it off until last november when i got sick,so im back just started today and going to lose four stone again

You're doing great so far... keep it up :)

Damnit! Was runnin late and forgot to weigh myself! :( I always weigh myself on a wednesday morning when I get up (after a wee lol)

I always weigh myself then too haha

I'm a restarter, going to try weight watchers on my own and will be weighing in on wednesday - fingers crossed!

well my first weigh in and im 11 1/2 lbs down so go on u good thing now currently 13st 8 wooohooo ps still cant stomach the soup

week 1 :11 n a half lbs:D

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm 33 m and had my second weigh in last Wednesday with my consultant. This is the first diet I've ever wanted to do, and inspired to carry on until I've reached my target of 13 stone.

I started at 16st 12lbs and on the 19th October 2012 weighed in at 16st dead on. Amazing diet!

Back