Wednesday Weigh-In

Hi ladies, I’m a Wednesday weigher too, re started again on 1 Nov after gaining a stone after my wedding in August. Following and weighing at home again as when I joined before my wedding I put on more than I started with lol.
First weigh in today was a pound loss, a bit disappointing really after being 100% after so long but I suppose it’s a loss. Well done everyone on your losses x

Hi ladies, I’m a Wednesday weigher too, re started again on 1 Nov after gaining a stone after my wedding in August. Following and weighing at home again as when I joined before my wedding I put on more than I started with lol.
First weigh in today was a pound loss, a bit disappointing really after being 100% after so long but I suppose it’s a loss. Well done everyone on your losses x
It's 50lbs in a year! ;)

Well done x I had 1.5lb loss this week x 12lb in total now. Hoping for a push and to make my one stone award next Wednesday

Hi there, I started weighing last Wednesday, I’d really like to join the Wednesday weigh in if I may? Really feel that the support and being supportive within a community helps my weight loss and is s great driving force xxx

Yes, come and join Team Wednesday x it's not too busy in here, unfortunately, but there's always someone around to offer a helping hand and some moral support

Hi Team Wednesday x
I hope you all had/have a weigh in that gives you a reason to smile (if not, let this be a brand new start into a week ending with a fantastic loss next Wednesday xx).
I lost another 2.5lbs and moving ever closer to my target, with only 3lbs to go. I'm now rethinking my initial target and considering going lower? Not sure yet. maybe maintaining would be a good start. :) have a fab week everyone x

Back