WEDNESDAY WEIGH INS

Well done ladies...

I am absolutely dreading tonight. I've been sooo good, but I don't feel as if I've lost. I actually have butterflies in my stomach! How weird.

Fingers crossed, coz I'm off any minute to walk down. Argh!

well done to everyone who had weigh in some great loses and good luck to the nervous people who have got weigh in soon xxxxxxxx

lost four pounds!!

got the first 1/2stone sticker!!!

well pleased with that considering high syn usage fri/sat/sun with sun having a white pudding supper followed by a double chocolate nougat wafer icecream:eek:

Lost a respectful 1lb this week, pleased with this after last weks big loss.

Well done for any loses this week.!!!

Phil x

One off for me. Not bad, was hoping for a little more but 1 is certainly not to be sniffed at and I'm pleased.

I need a great week next week to get me on track for my mini-target...a 100% week ahead :D

Well done everyone, all good losses this week, excellent.

LOL! Yes, this week I have lost a whole kitten! :D Thanks Lucy :D

Thankfully all the speed foods and superfree I've eaten all week has done the trick... 4 off!!! Woop!!! I am sooooo chuffed.

Now only 1.5 lbs til 2 and a half stone! :D

Thankfully all the speed foods and superfree I've eaten all week has done the trick... 4 off!!! Woop!!! I am sooooo chuffed.

I have just got to do the superfree and speed foods next week

Lost 1.5lbs this week! I'm very close to my three stone award... if I'm REALLY good this week, I can probably do it. Have to wait and see.

1lb gain this week :( i know where its came from (having too good a time seeing Oasis at Slane) so ive been back on track since monday, fingers crossed for next WI !

Back