• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEDNESDAY WEIGH INS

Good Luck everyone xx

I'm not sure what to expect today. I had a big binge on Saturday night and used a lot of flexi syns at a summer ball. I ate a full three course dinner and had loads of wine. However I've been very good the rest of the week and my own scales show a bit of a loss. I'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck Teresa...the scales of truth will reveal all!

I am not sure what to expect either. I've had a good week exercise-wise, and been great with food except on Sunday, which was a bit of a post-race blow out. But I needed protein to build my muscle after all that running right?!

My sneaky WI this morning puts me 1lb down, but my scales are wildly different to class scales and I never can predict with any accuracy...

I am feeling quite good today though (despite the hayfever and constant sneezing!) so bring on 6pm!!!

i`ve just lost 1lb this week but i'm pleased with that as it was my sons birthday last fri so we had a meal out, i had steak chips peas & onion rings & had about 3 slices of birthday cake!! Also got my 2 stone sticker!!! xx

Last edited:
Well done everyone!

I've been really good this week but think I will STS because I'm finding it really difficult to shift these last 3.5lbs to get my stone award.

However, I did measure myself and I have lost half an inch everywhere since the 10th June. So a really good achievement.

Still not looking forward to weigh in though...

xx

well done ladies to lose who have lost, good luck to lose who have not weighed in yet.

I'm due at 5.15pm and dreading it , but then I always dread it.

Well done everyone. I was astonished to find that I had lost 2 1/2lb which brings me to 1 1/2 stone. I am so pleased. I thought my binge at the weekend would have had much more of an effect. I still find it difficult to believe how much I can enjoy myself on his diet and still lose weight. I've never lost this much before and it's a great feeling.

I've got a few more challenges coming up. This Sunday we're off to a friends for the day for dinner and tea. Then the following week it's our 24th wedding anniversary and we're off for a meal and stop over at a hotel. I just hope I can weather them as well as I did the ball last Saturday. I'll have to be extra good all week.