WEDNESDAY Weigh Ins :-)

Kilobel

Thought I would start a new post so everyone can post on it & no one gets missed.

Its my 2nd week today & a WHOPPING 8.5lbs. Am so pleased as its been a struggle & TOTM so I am chuffed to bits.
21.5lbs in 2weeks I am gob smacked :)

Oh & I am in the 15s now (not been in the 15s for YEARS) Wow what a day :)

Good luck to everyone else
Niki
xxx:D

hi just thought id say i am on my third week starting 2day and ive lost 4 lbs, first week i lost 7lb but im wandering i havent been drinking enuf water do you think this i why ive only lost 4 this week pls help im trying to not get disheartend xxxx

I believe this si meant to help lose 1stone a month (thats what I was told anyway) So you are doing great hun. It does help if you drink more water, it seems to speed the loss but dont be disheartened you are shrinking fast :)
Niki
x

hi fellow wednesday people! i lost a MASSIVE 2lbs......boo! i know i should feel happy (god knows i would have been on slimming world..) but feel a bit gutted it wasnt more... :(

sorry for sounding so pathetic, it is better than gaining or maintaining. i am going to be a good girl this week and drink 4 litres of water a day...!

You've all done brilliantly, so big round of applause for you all!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yay! for the Wednesday peeps! xx

Hi fellow Wednesday weighers!! :wavey:

Well done on your losses, you're all doing fab! :D

I lost 3lbs this week, which makes up for my 1lb loss last week. So now I'm just 3lbs short of 2 stone. Although I was hoping to be at 2 stone by now as I've done 2 months, but hey - fingers crossed for next week eh! :innocent0001:

After all, if this was any other diet I've done (and there's been a few!!), they'd be picking me up off the floor after this kind of loss, so I'm not really not complaining!! :D

Mx

Last edited:
Well done to everyone on the great loses today

hello, 2 everyone who weighs on wednesday :wavey:​

its my first weighin today and i was expecting a decent loss (even though i had cheated once) as it has actually been 9 days since i started...... i was gob smacked when she told me, i've lost 16lb OMG!! how did that happen? im feeling really possitive and hope that the best is yet to come.:talk017:

Weigh in today on week 2 and WOOHOO 8lbs today.
Thats a total of 16lbs. Really, really, really pleased

Back