Wednesday Weigh-ins

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Howdy Wednesday Weighers...

Good luck all. Hope you all do better than me!

I am absolutely convinced of a gain this week. The food at the weekend just totally did me in. And I'm off on hols on Thursday. I wanted a loss to spur me on and help me be good whilst I'm away. I don't deserve one though!

Hellie is not in a good mood today! LOL! :mad:

Wednesday already!!! Feels a bit strange after having a 4 day weekend! I'm not sure if I'll have lost or gained or even STS this week... I was bad over the weekend and ate a whole flipping Easter egg and drank quite a bit too :eek: But on the flipside I have done about 4 hours exercise...

Good luck everyone!

Oooh Hellie - where are you off to on your holidays?

France - the Loire Valley :) A little town on the River Cher. We are staying at a vineyard - friends of my dad. Stayed there for a week last summer. Wine-a-plenty! *hic*

Am desperately trying to think of holiday strategies for losing weight but other than walking walking walking and cycling til my bum's numb, I don't know what else to do! lol!

Well guys i have been totally bad, i havent followed plan all week and def feel my clothes abit tighter so i have prob about 2-3 lb on i really want to give weigh in a miss 2night! Ahhhhhhh! lol xx

Don't miss it Tilly!! I want to, but I'm going. Face the music chucky :)

Not looking forward to weigh in tonight - was good until Sunday when I binged on alcohol - but apart from that been good all week - and even been to gym once or twice, went out for a jog and a bike ride....BUT then....didn't go to loo all day yesterday and I feel gross today....tempted not to go to weigh in but I know I need to - and if I have gained (which i hope and don't think I have) then at least I can put some of it down to constipation!!! (sorry)

I no i should but my first week i lost 6lb then week 2 i STS and week 3 i STS too!! They will think am not even trying lol! xx

LOL! Well, if you've not really followed the plan this week, you've not really been trying have ya?! ;)

Better to go, be honest about not sticking with it and get some motivation for the week ahead. It'll be reeeeet!

Been to WI this morning & have lost 4lb this week!! And i got slimmer of the week! so thats 13.5lb in 4 weeks, am very pleased with myself lol! :D
I`ve had 5 red days last week so think i`ll be doing tht again this week! x

Well done everyone!!

Back