Wednesday Weigh Ins...

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Good luck everyone!

I only need to lose ½ to get my half-stone award, but I'm not actually feeling confident about that! (That's my official class stats. I started SW alone, but need 2½ to make my stone - no way am I getting that this week!!)
Food hasn't been to bad this week (I did have a pizza on sunday but had the syns to cover it) but as I've been ill, I don't think I'll have lost. I always think that on WI day!!

Hope there are plenty of good results for peeps today :)

Hellie x

good luck with wi tonight. i didnt see your thread before i started another Wednesday WI. sorry x

Hi hellie, good luck forweigh in tonight, i'm sure you will do it!

1 pound off for me today!! :), so quite happy with that given i only had 3 100% days. Hoping for 2-3 next week though so fingers crossed x

Hi hellie, good luck forweigh in tonight, i'm sure you will do it!

1 pound off for me today!! :), so quite happy with that given i only had 3 100% days. Hoping for 2-3 next week though so fingers crossed x

you might have more after 7 days of exercising !!!

Oooh well done Betty!!! :D

No worries Tara...good luck to you!

Good luck with all your wi today x

Not confident about mine tonight as I had work conference and had to eat their food on Sat! Also had a first communion party on Sunday. On the up side, I've only had about 5 syns total on Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tues so I'm hoping that will help stave off a gain! Good luck everyone!

Well done to those who have been weighed already and good luck to those who are still to get weighed x x

Good Luck all Wednesday Weighers! Well done for all those who have lost so far x

whooo hooo!!! I lost 4lb today & got my 1.5stone sticker & my club 10! So i am v pleased today!! GL to all u other wednesday weighers! xx

Fab! Well done Rach!!! Great results for you today :D

Oh no...I have just realised I'm definitely going to weight more because I have a head full of snot...and I think that must weigh at least 3lbs!!!!

I've missed the last two WIs and I'm a bit disappointed to have only lost 2lb in three weeks. I've stuck to the plan pretty well and perhaps only gone over a bit on my weekly syns for the third week. Most of the syns have been on wine and I did have a bit of birthday cake on one occasion.

However, I still lost and I'm getting closer to my 1 stone award. I'm as determined as ever to keep going and I'm looking forward to my SW Quiche tonight with SW chips and loads of salad.

ooohhh...bit poor this week lol
put on 1/2lb last week...
and took the dam thing off again this week HA HA

very pleased. lost the 3lbs i put on last week plus an extra 1/2!!! so i am still ahead of the game!!! yey!!!!

Half off for me.

Bit disappointed to be honest. It's good that it's taken me to my half stone sticker, but considering I've been ill and not feeling like eating (but forcing myself to eat good sw things!) I'd have thought that perhaps I would have had a little more loss.

Not too bad though considering I had a good loss last week, so it balances out, which is fine.

Too tired to be totally bothered...so I am having a glass of red wine and will be having a great week next week.

Well done to all of you losers :)

H x

Back