1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday Weigh Ins...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Woman vs Cake

Good luck everyone!

I only need to lose ½ to get my half-stone award, but I'm not actually feeling confident about that! (That's my official class stats. I started SW alone, but need 2½ to make my stone - no way am I getting that this week!!)
    Food hasn't been to bad this week (I did have a pizza on sunday but had the syns to cover it) but as I've been ill, I don't think I'll have lost. I always think that on WI day!!

Hope there are plenty of good results for peeps today :)

Hellie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

good luck with wi tonight. i didnt see your thread before i started another Wednesday WI. sorry x

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Hi hellie, good luck forweigh in tonight, i'm sure you will do it!

1 pound off for me today!! :), so quite happy with that given i only had 3 100% days. Hoping for 2-3 next week though so fingers crossed x

5. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

you might have more after 7 days of exercising !!!

6. HellieCopter

Oooh well done Betty!!! :D

No worries Tara...good luck to you!

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Good luck with all your wi today x

8. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

Not confident about mine tonight as I had work conference and had to eat their food on Sat! Also had a first communion party on Sunday. On the up side, I've only had about 5 syns total on Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tues so I'm hoping that will help stave off a gain! Good luck everyone!

Gemma1986 likes this.
  9. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Well done to those who have been weighed already and good luck to those who are still to get weighed x x

10. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

Good Luck all Wednesday Weighers! Well done for all those who have lost so far x

11. rach3

rach3 Well-Known Member

whooo hooo!!! I lost 4lb today & got my 1.5stone sticker & my club 10! So i am v pleased today!! GL to all u other wednesday weighers! xx

12. HellieCopter

Fab! Well done Rach!!! Great results for you today :D

13. rach3

rach3 Well-Known Member

thanks! yeh great results today as i was gutted last wk when i put on 1/2lb! xx

14. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Wow well done on the losses :D

I lost 1lb this week which I'm pleased about :)

Gemma1986 likes this.
  15. HellieCopter

Oh no...I have just realised I'm definitely going to weight more because I have a head full of snot...and I think that must weigh at least 3lbs!!!!

16. seashellslim

seashellslim Well-Known Member

I lost 4.5. Am doing the happy dance here!! :woohoo:

17. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Well-Known Member

I've missed the last two WIs and I'm a bit disappointed to have only lost 2lb in three weeks. I've stuck to the plan pretty well and perhaps only gone over a bit on my weekly syns for the third week. Most of the syns have been on wine and I did have a bit of birthday cake on one occasion.

However, I still lost and I'm getting closer to my 1 stone award. I'm as determined as ever to keep going and I'm looking forward to my SW Quiche tonight with SW chips and loads of salad.

18. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Well-Known Member

ooohhh...bit poor this week lol
    put on 1/2lb last week...
    and took the dam thing off again this week HA HA

19. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Well-Known Member

very pleased. lost the 3lbs i put on last week plus an extra 1/2!!! so i am still ahead of the game!!! yey!!!!

20. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

1 and a half for me this week, not too bad as i've had a tricky week:(

21. HellieCopter

Half off for me.

Bit disappointed to be honest. It's good that it's taken me to my half stone sticker, but considering I've been ill and not feeling like eating (but forcing myself to eat good sw things!) I'd have thought that perhaps I would have had a little more loss.

Not too bad though considering I had a good loss last week, so it balances out, which is fine.

Too tired to be totally bothered...so I am having a glass of red wine and will be having a great week next week.

Well done to all of you losers :)

H x