Wednesday Weighers

Yes good luck everyone!

Judi, we started the same weight and have same 11st goal! Only just noticed!

And, with my 3lb loss I just got to another of my mini goals! That's my "Get under 182lbs" goal gone woohoo!! Xxx

Thats 1lb off for me today. Good luck everyone xx

I can't believe it. After two weeks away on holiday, drinking wine etc on most days, eating out several times, chips, ice cream etc, I've only put on 3lbs!

I was really expecting much more than that. But thinking about it, I didn't go too mad eating. When we cooked for ourselves it was to plan (although we had some naughty puddings) and I made sure I still ate lots of fruit and veg. I didn't snack on bad things, just the odd treat.

I am amazed and so pleased. I'm back on track 100% now and looking forward to carrying on losing weight. Now I'm not scared of going on holiday any more as I know that I can still have lots of naughty things to eat, but if I'm moderate about it, I won't put on too much weight.

I lost 3.5 pounds, and though my scales showed I lost 3, I did'nt believe them.
I am delighted as I have not done SW properly for the last 3 weeks due to me going away to South Africa for my brother-in-law's funeral, and getting back for my son's wedding!
I went away with the thought of putting on a few pounds as I was not going to stress about eating!
Admitedly, I did not eat much, and when I did I had SW more or less in mind as it's sort of second nature now but I didn't count HEX's but I didn't count syns and must have had 100's extra on booze, my main culprit!
I still ate no bread, chocs etc but that's it!
Today, I bough the EE cookbook, so plan to use it, but have decided from now on, I shall be careful but no longer am stressing
about food as much as I did before I went away!

-2.5 and SOTW for me! Woohoo! I decided to do all red last week and that normally gives me a boost. I was so disheartened a few weeks back (and contemplating doing Fast Forward) but I'm so glad that I seem to be back to losing! Looked in my book and have lost 5.5lb in 4 weeks so that's not bad at all. Just goes to show that the plan does work and we should look at our losses over a period of 4 weeks.

Only 4.5lb til my 6st! Yay!!!

Back