• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wednesday Weighers...

Fingers crossed, I will post my "outcome" tonight! I wasn't expecting one last week but managed 1.5 lbs, so I am hoping all that exercise last week will pay off tonight! LOL. Good luck all!

Good luck to everyone. x

well .... I been to weigh in and .....

4 weeks ago I was a half pound away from losing 4 stone
3 weeks ago I put on 2.5 pounds !!
2 weeks ago I was on a eat what I wanted to Holiday LOL
1 week ago I didnt go to weigh in as I was at hospital appointment
and today........
I ..... STS !!!!!
HOWZAT !!
a friend at group said she wants to kill me LOL

and errr cos its pay week this week .... I would like a chinese
LOL

lazorinie

wants a body to love!
good luck everyone! :]]
not expecting a loss due to the tub of ben and jerrys and wispa gold this week and the fact ive had 120 syns :eek: lol! Oh well today im feeling good and quite excited anyhow! :]

Good luck everyone! I love to see how everyone gets on, really motivates me, so post results asap people! xxx

Am off to my group in a bit, hoping for a good loss. Good luck everyone, wish u were all in my group x

I was meant to weigh in tonight but sadly mssed my meeting being stuck on a train,

but think I been goodish so hope i did ok and next week will really be good lose,

well done all and good luck to all that are still in their meetings.

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I lost one pound, which I was praying to do.
As I am a slow loser, I was'nt expecting any more but was delighted at the pound as I have finally got my one stone sticker.
It took 17 weeks but that's ok... I am really pleased with it.

yay! lost 3lbs!

Maintain for me. I'm fine with that considering I've not really counted syns all week....not properly anyway! I've done it quite halfheartedly. Main meals were ok but I didn't syn much properly after the cocktails on Friday!!!

Well done to the losers and the sticker-achievers!! :D