Wednesday Weighers

lost 6.5 pounds, but that is two weeks between weigh-ins as cancelled last week. So am now losing real weight again after putting on 5lb at christmas. REally happy, am now in the 17's rather than the 19's!:D

Well due to snow I couldnt go last week as class was cancelled, went tonight and I lost 8.5 pounds:D:D and won slimmer of the week:D One very happy lady

Really pleased managed 4lb lose this week, I put that down to a complete veg week except one chick curry afternoon and running 18 miles over the week.

phil x

Really pleased managed 4lb lose this week, I put that down to a complete veg week except one chick curry afternoon and running 18 miles over the week.

phil x

Wow well done phil, keep it up :D

lost half a pound this week, after my 3.5 lbs loss that week, Thats 4 lbs of the 6.5 lbs i put on over a 2 week festive period. However this brings me back bang on target. Cant go wrong with that!

x

Some great news here :D

I weighed in at 10st4, which is the same weight I was at my last WI...so technically it's a maintain. My last WI was 23rd Dec though, so I could have gained 7lbs and lost them again! I dunno! I am delighted to be back to my pre-Christmas weight, and my lightest weight so far.

Yay!

Back