Wednesday Weighers

gonabslim79

Just a note to say good luck to all Wednesday weighers!!

I am expecting a 2lb gain... hopefully not any more than that!

Was away with the girlies last week which involved lots of wine and fine food.

then of course the bank holiday...an extra day free time..not good for me. i need routine. my best days are when i am at work...food wise not enjoyment time!! lol.

So good luck peps.

x

Well fingers crossed for you both that you don't!!

I will be expecting one next week. I'm away with the girles and much wine will be consumed. And wine leads to munchies! Will try to keep it under control a bit, but I know what I'm like...:eek:

I weigh in at 6 tonight. I think I might maintain, or perhaps lose half. I don't feel like I've lost at all - you know some weeks you can just tell you've done well and others...not so. Also, having had a good couple of weeks recently, I fully expect to back to my slow self.

Hmm..we'll see.

Good luck all Wednesday weighers. Hope to see some smashing results posted :)

Good Luck to you all...

been to weigh in today ..........
lost 1.5 lb :)
glad really cos we have been on a rally all BH weekend and we have been eating egg and bacon ,3 punnets strawberries !!,apple,and bananas. but I did sucumb to a pork and stuffing roll and a burger , so perhaps I did well just to get 1.5lb off - It was a bit of a bummer though cos I only needed 2lb for my 3 stone !!!! oh well

Only half a pound this week but 15lbs in total. I'm pretty sure I've been sticking to plan all week. Perhaps I need to throw in a few more green days to mix things up and maybe a few less alcohol syns and more other syns.

Well done those that have lost!! Good luck those due to weigh :)

Well I have been and the result is..................................................................................drum roll...................................................................................I STS!!!!!!!!!! Thank god!!! Right off out for a bottle of vino with my friend and tomoro morning a STRICT exercise regime will begin- must push myself this week! i have two weeks to catch up for!

I stayed the same. Must admit am disappointed with that. Despite my over-indulgence at the weekend, I thought I'd synned it thoroughly and stayed within my 105 for the week.
Haven't done much exercise though, so will up that this week, and try to recreate a few foods from my successful week last week. More superfree required.

Back