Wednesday WI Result...Good luck

scared

I WI tonite and expecting a gain, have had a really bad week starting last wed nesday nite after WI at 9pm I had fish and chips (the real thing) then i intended to start a good week on thursday morning but it went to pot, I had chinese curry and rice friday night (homemade but when i worked out the syns for the curry concentrate i bought it had 67 syns and i used half of it to make a meal for 4 so guessing at 8 syns ish!!!! but then I had wine on top of this!! Saturday night, homemade lasange with proper cheese sauce (homemade and no counting) ooops!!!!and more wine!!!!! (I'm not a wino - promise!!!) sunday - a roast dinner with all the naughty trimmings ( stuffing Y puds and roasts done in the meat fat!!!) and since monday I've been craving chocolate which I only do once a month (period!!) and have gone through a box of maltesers 2 packets of rolos, loadsa chocky biscuits and a pancake with nutella chocolate spread - HOW BAD HAVE I BEEN THIS WEEK????:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sigh:

Well done ladies!!!! You have all done great!

Not one to follow trend, I have gained 2lb this week!!!!!! :( I'm not even sure how really. Have been good, not gone over syns but it is pre-totm so maybe it is that! Onwards and upwards for next week though!!! xxx

Well done to everyone on their great losses :D:D
Awww whoateallthepies , hope it wasn't as bad as you expected. Just put this week behind you now and forget all about it, get back on the plan for this week . Best of luck xx

1 lb off for me.

I am pleased as it's a loss and a loss is a loss! However I was hoping to at least lose what I gained last week. I've got no excuses for not having a totally 100% week next week, so I'm off for my post WI chinese (not too many syns though - I am having just a chicken chow mein) and will have it with a little french beer.

Then it's a night in planning meals for the week ahead. I want a great loss next week!!!

Well done everyone on your losses! Good luck for next week, xx

well done all xx

Just half a pound off this week... thought I would have done better but as AF arrived this morning I guess I should be happy!

Well done on all your losses

Sue don't you dare feel like that, you've done so well already and everybody can't have a good week every week ((((((Sue)))))) I'm sure next week will be better hun x

Well done on all your losses

Sue don't you dare feel like that, you've done so well already and everybody can't have a good week every week ((((((Sue)))))) I'm sure next week will be better hun x

Thank you xx Was having a solo 'pity party' but had some caffeine now so fine :)

Well done all of you - I feel a failure now compared to all you and your losses :(
:copon:Stop that right now, you are no failure! You have lost 7.5lb in 2 weeks which is fantabulous! It's all about the bigger picture, not just the weekly numbers x

Well done all of you - I feel a failure now compared to all you and your losses :(

I must be seeing things as I thought I saw TONS of stickers on your signature. I must've been wrong as a failure wouldn't have all of those.....

;) :hug99:

Reactions: Taz
Back