Wednesday WI Results/Good Luck

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good luck for everyone who has wi today

Hello Wednesday weighers...

6pm I'll be on those scales :scale:

I've had a really, really good week. Had some syns but am well within my allowance, done a moderate amount of exercise, eaten loads of fresh, healthy food as well as experimented with new ideas.

So how come I feel so heavy today? I have a feeling I'm not going to lose :(

Good luck Hellie! If you don't lose it will def catch up with you next week! It's my star week but I've been good this week and it's near the end of my TOTM so hoping for a loss. My clothes are getting looser again and like you, I did 2 days of exercise this week (normally do none!) and ate lots of salad. Here's hoping for at least 1lb!

Thanks Stacey...fingers crossed for us both!

You know when you're absolutely angelically good, a proper 100% week... and then don't lose or it's a small amount?! Grr it's frustrating! :grumble:
I am jumping the gun...I may have a great loss....

Hope you do well :)

Well I've been silly and just been to Wagamama's for lunch - not so bad syn wise, I'm sure, but boy am I full up now! I hope it gets digested before weigh in! I'm about to pop!

Hi , been to weigh in this morning and have lost just a pound- knew it wouldnt be great as I feel I havent done really well this week and it TOTM !!

Hi girls, I have my weigh in at 7 tonight and think I've done well this week..Though Sat I did have a pitta with salad which is within allowance but it had garlic sauce and I had a handful of chips too :break_diet: but I was busy all last week decorating so alot more active than I am usually.
Thing is I weighed myself today and I have lost nada :cry:so I am hoping sw scales will be more forgiving:sigh:

Good luck everyone who is weighing later and well done on the losses so far :)1lb off is better than 1lb on

Well I've been silly and just been to Wagamama's for lunch - not so bad syn wise, I'm sure, but boy am I full up now! I hope it gets digested before weigh in! I'm about to pop!

I hope you digest it easily too! I love Wagamama's. I have something veggie and noodley for a green day and it's not too bad syn wise is it...and so tasty!

I ate out at lunch too, but had a teeny portion of pasta. Hoping it doesn't weigh masses lol!

Hi girls, I have my weigh in at 7 tonight and think I've done well this week..Though Sat I did have a pitta with salad which is within allowance but it had garlic sauce and I had a handful of chips too :break_diet: but I was busy all last week decorating so alot more active than I am usually.
Thing is I weighed myself today and I have lost nada :cry:so I am hoping sw scales will be more forgiving:sigh:

Good luck Sophs! You know your class scales are the ones that count, so fingers crossed for you :)

Hi , been to weigh in this morning and have lost just a pound- knew it wouldnt be great as I feel I havent done really well this week and it TOTM !!

1lb is great!! Well done, especially considering it's TOTM :) Keep up the good work!

One and a half off for me! I am quite pleased, although really I had hoped for a little more.

And I got SOTW! :) It's a small class and I got the packet of Ryvita minis that I bought...and 3 satusmas! LOL! But I also got the glory, and my shiny sticker *beams*

I have plenty of syns left for the week, which ends today. I am spending them on a vegetable biryani and onion bajhi from the take away! I feel like I've earned them and I'm delighted they're within syns. Then start with syns anew tomorrow. Think I'll do another green (or mostly green) week....

H x

Last edited:
Well done for the losses ladies and for the STS Rachella

Wednesday must be a lucky night... I lost 3lbs and got SOTW!

Well done everyone!!

Back