Wednesday WI

whoooo hoooo my first week and i lost 5lb i'm so happy

sarah x

Well done everyone and good luck to those yet to wi,fingers crossed:)

I lost 2.5 this week and got my 1.5 stone award,club 10 and slimmer of the week,am over the moon:D

*stickerfest alert*

well done girls

xx

Only half a pound this week, but 22lbs in total. I'm blaming my small loss on water retention as I can't get my ring off my finger. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :)

Only half a pound this week, but 22lbs in total. I'm blaming my small loss on water retention as I can't get my ring off my finger. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :)

I stayed the same this week but I know in reality I've put 2lbs on. I usually weigh in jeans but today went in linen trousers.

I'm pretty gutted really as I've stuck to plan 100%. I'm about to begin my star week so I'm hoping it's that, but I've never gained because of it. Feel so bloated though and icky.

Dying to lose these last 2lbs to get my stone award.

:(

(Sorry to lower the mood)

Well done everyone, there've been some great losses!

Lucy, a STS before *week isn't unheard of. On WW I used to gain or STS that week, every month! It's mostly down to water retention. I bet you'll have a fab loss next week... *hug* x

Lucy, a STS before *week isn't unheard of. On WW I used to gain or STS that week, every month! It's mostly down to water retention. I bet you'll have a fab loss next week... *hug* x

Thanks Julianne, just trying not to be disheartened by it all. I just assumed I would have lost more weight after 12 weeks but I guess I have to be more patient.

Plus my friend has just started the Cambridge Diet and has already lost 6lbs.

Need to get myself motivated again.

xx

1.5 off for me.

It flicked between 1 and 1.5 lol, I needed the latter to get my stone award so was pleased :)

My wife lost 2 although she wanted 3 to get her stone award. She went to see Take That at the weekend and maybe had a little too much alcohol, and it's her star week so I think she did really well :)

Well done all, some ace losses. I'm so envious. After all those superfree speed foods I stayed the flipping same. I am SO peed off. I don't understand.

I am totally gutted, I put on 1 1/2 pounds this week.
I stuck to it to a T, I had less than 15 syns a day so I just can't understand it!
I have not had any bread, sweets or chocs for 5 weeks, so cannot understand!
My consultant said my food diary last week was fine. I lost 1 1/2 pounds and I had less this week!
She said there could be a few factors:
I am not eating enough - I eat so much!
I am not having HEXa's most days so I will this week!
I have also drank gallons of water today and have barely gone to the loo so it could be water retention!
I also feel so bloated, so perhaps more fibre!
Anyway I shall march on and MUST lose this coming week!

Back