Wednesday WI

cinderzxx

Morning Everybody!
Just wanted to wish you all luck if youve got WI today...
I weighed this morning... 3lbs down... :) my first proper week of SW without cheating...yay....

Onwards and downwards I hope!!

xx

Well done you...that's fantastic. Goes to show what the results are when you stick to it.

Keep it up!

Mine's tonight... eek!

Thankyou Hellie, Hope tonights goes well for you :)

I know, i dont know why i mess around and not stick to it... i just let the binging demons kick in and its silly... coz theres no need to feel hungry on slimming world and no need to binge...
last few days my apetites been strange so i havent eaten very much really... think maybe if i had i might have shifted another lb? but hey... im still pleased feeling a bit healthier so thats good :)

Hope you get the results you want later :) xx

Wow 3lbs is amazing! Well done!!! And inspiration to have a good SW week for me - Mrs Naughty ;) xxx

Hehe... thats me all over - naughty naughty naughty... :) (or maybe just GREEDY!) lol... just got to stay on top of it now ive dragged myself back onto the SW wagon!!

thanks Sticky :) hope you have a great week and lots of losses!! xx

Wow well done hun keep good work up

Good luck to everyone else for wi :D

Well done that's fantastic. X

Well done everyone!!:)
This week i lost 2.5lb and gained my 2.5 stone award:D:D

Well done I weigh in tonight

well done to all those who have already weighed in, can't believe i lost 2lb this week! only 1/2lb to go to get my 2.5stone sticker now!
& good luck to those to weigh in tonight! xx

Hi All

Just got in managed a 2.5 lb loss this week, really pleased as stuck hard and fast to plan with loads of swimming and running/walking.

I am really excited as I am not far my 4 stone just a cheeky 3.5 lb and I am there !!

I hope you all had a good week.

Phil x

Half a pound off for me! I've no idea how that happened with all the booze and food of the weekend. Must be all the dancing and walking that's balanced it out!!

Back