wednesday will be my first ever SW weigh in

Hailzes

Hiya SW folks,
My dear friend joined SW 8 weeks ago and has lost 11lbs! TBH when I imagined her in a class, paying someone for the privilege of weighing her I thought "nope", but the results, well, they speak for themselves, don't they.

I want to know from you veterans how SW worked for you, your successes, maybe your oopsies, anything and everything.

I am inherently competitive so I think that will be my winning formula for SW, what with all that positive reinforcement (loser of the week, stickers etc!) and, of course, the horror of being "the gainer". I think this is the "miracle" I've been looking for.

x

Hi Hailzes.

welcome to the SW club! You will find that SW is the way to go if you like me like food....I have never eaten so much food and lost weight,now over 28 weeks with a loss every week!I have reached my Target weight (14st) and may go for my 5st award, its only 2.5lbs away!I make all my own recipes and my wife has also lost a lot of weight as she eats what I make......
Follow the "book" and you will do well but don't cheat, you can have off days where you have what you like in controlled quantitys but you will have to make it up later!
Good Luck.
Pete

Back