Wee-Wee question

has anybody heard that a pint of water weighs a pound ?... oh heck !!

I go to the loo a lot normally anyway! So when i drink lots of water I go even more, and then if I have had soup for lunch its even worse! The other day i left for work at 4.05 (been to the loo at 4.04) and by 4.15 i was in absoloute agony in the car! Goin over every bump was horrendous lol and i didn't get to work until 4.35.
So from that experience I never drink 2 litres of water and have a bowl of soup at lunch! hehe

has anybody heard that a pint of water weighs a pound ?... oh heck !!

Yeah but you would be peeing that out again! As long as you don't drink it just before weighing it's fine!!

I have to say that I've always been a big water drinker and I have between 3-4 litres a day- I do wee quite a lot and generally get up once in the night (or day if I'm on night shifts) but it doesn't bother me because I know it's so good for me!X

i have to drink alot of water because the medication im taking says that if i dont they can cause kidney stones ,:tear_drop: so but the good thing is i do like to drink at least two litres a day anyway:)

i have to drink alot of water because the medication im taking says that if i dont they can cause kidney stones ,:tear_drop: so but the good thing is i do like to drink at least two litres a day anyway:)

My mum can drink gallons due to her medication. I take ametryptaline which does make your mouth dry but i barely notice as i smoke and that drys it out too and I'm used to it!

BTW amazing weight loss Well done!

What are you doing to loose weight?

im on topromite they are preventers for migraine sufferers . i go to the gym four times a week im on a diet aswell i also go out walking i do two mile a day aswell.

HA ive only been on the plan for 7 ish months and i didn't know i have to drink loads???

does it really help weight loss?

My mum can drink gallons due to her medication. I take ametryptaline which does make your mouth dry but i barely notice as i smoke and that drys it out too and I'm used to it!

I thought you had packed the fags in...? ;):cool:;)

Back