Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wee worries!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emma simmonds, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. emma simmonds

emma simmonds Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Ok!

I have been at work since 8.30 and have been for 12 wee's so far, is that normal?

I have drank about 2.5 litres of water so far.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd say as long as it's quite dilute wee (and not dark and strong smelling) it sounds normal. Not sure about CD at all but thats how often I would go too if I drank that much.

K x

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    yep was normal for me
    it will slow down after a couple of weeks
    just ya body adjusting to extra water intake

have to admit i still have to plan my journeys so that i dont drink for an hour before leaving the house or else i will have an accident
    kaz:D

5. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

Lol - Welcome to the wonderful world of CD Emma! It is quite normal. Grin and bear it and remember ".. its p*ssing the pounds.." xx

6. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm giggling here to myself emma as I know exactly what you mean. Try drinking a little slower, if you can but as the weeks have gone on it's become a little more controlled. And as yamyam said so long as it's dilute urine - clear in colour - it's all normal.
    Keep at it ....

7. emma simmonds

emma simmonds Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks guys!

It is normal wee!:) thanks for the help!

8. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i remember after first few days of non stop running to loo it was like i was just weeing plain water lol kept me fit tho as i dont have a downstairs loo :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.